What Are Your Options if You Want To Cancel European Wax Center?
European Wax Center is a hair removal salon chain known for its quick and effective waxing sessions, as well as an array of original skincare products.
The company works both with reservations and walk-ins.
You can also purchase a Wax Pass—a service that allows you to pay once and enjoy multiple visits at a discount price.
If you are a European Wax Center customer, it might be useful to know how to cancel your Wax Pass or a reservation.
What Is the European Wax Center Cancellation Policy?
European Wax Center has two main policies regarding cancellations—for Wax Passes and Reservations.
European Wax Center Cancellation Policy for Wax Passes
The company offers a 30-day cancellation window for Wax Passes. If you cancel within those 30 days, you will only have to pay for the visits you’ve used, and the company will refund the rest of the amount.
In case you cancel after the first 30 days pass, you will have to pay a $25 cancellation fee, and you will get no refund in cash. You will get store credit to use on future services.
European Wax Center Cancellation Policy for Reservations
You can’t pay for a reservation upfront, so if you cancel it, there is no monetary fee. The company has some rules regarding bookings if you miss your reservation:
- The first time you miss your appointment, you will get a call from the European Wax Center
- The second time you don’t show up for your reservation, the company will inform you about their No show Policy
- The third time you miss your booking, the No show Policy will kick in
No show Policy declares that if you miss your booking three or more times within six months, you become a “walk-in only” customer, which means that you won’t be able to book an appointment over the phone.
How To Cancel European Wax Center
You have a few options to cancel either your reservation or your Wax Pass. Check them out in the table below.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
Cancel European Wax Center on the Company’s Website
You can cancel your Wax Pass via the contact form on the European Wax Center website.
Follow these steps:
- Access the European Wax Center website
- Scroll down until you reach the footer
- Click on the Contact Us link
- Type in your first name, last name, email address, and phone number
- Select your state from the drop-down menu
- Select your city and the location of the center
- Choose the Wax Pass Cancellation/Transfer option from the What is this regarding? drop-down menu
- Type in your cancellation request in the Message textbox
- Click on the Submit Query button
Cancel European Wax Center Over the Phone
You can cancel both your Wax Pass and your reservation over the phone, but your best option is to contact your local center to do this. You can find contact info about every center on the European Wax Center website.
Here is how to do it:
- Access the European Wax Center website
- Click on the Locations tab in the header
- Type in your address, city, or state
- Click on Search
- Click on your local center to expand the menu
- Use the contact info to reach out and ask to cancel your reservation or Wax Pass
Cancel European Wax Center With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay should be your app of choice when it comes to European Wax Center cancellations. We bring the entire cancellation procedure down to a few steps.
Check out how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter European Wax Center as the name of the service
We will send you a notification when we cancel the service, but we can do more than that. If you have a bunch of unmonitored subscriptions, DoNotPay will find them and terminate them for you.
Link your email or bank account to our app, and we will take over from there.
How Do the European Wax Center Charges Look Like on Bank Statements?
Here are a few examples of European Wax Center charges on credit card statements:
|EUROPEAN WAX CENTER||European Wax Center|
|EUROPE 1, LONDON|
How DoNotPay Can Help You Sort Out Your Life
DoNotPay can handle any task you throw at it. If you signed up for other skincare and beauty services but regretted it, our app can get rid of them for you.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser to discover how we can help you with:
- Avoiding being put on hold when calling with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Prosecuting anyone in small claims court
- Dealing with high bills
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Defending your work from copyright infringement
- Subscribing for free trials
- Fighting robocall scammers
- Arranging appointments with the DMV
- Appealing parking tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation from airlines
- Ending credit card issues
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Stopping email spam messages
- Blocking spam texts
- Signing you up for other clinical trials