How to cancel Luminess Cosmetics in a few easy steps
Luminess Cosmetics is a makeup company that specializes in airbrush cosmetics. It’s also known as Luminess Direct, LLC. or Luminess Air.
Canceling the Luminess Cosmetics manually
If you want to discontinue Luminess Cosmetic services, there are several ways to do it. Below are step-by-step guides that will help you cancel your membership. Before you try to cancel the subscription, you should prepare the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Full address
- Country (if outside the USA)
- Email address on the account
- The phone number on the account
Canceling by phone
- Call 1-888-793-7474
- Tell company representative you would like to cancel
- Provide the info you have prepared
- If possible, ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the customer service for a confirmation of your cancelation
Canceling by email
- Compose an email and ask for cancelation of your services
- Ask for a refund if possible
- Request for a document that proves your cancellation
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancel the Luminess Cosmetics service via DoNotPay
DoNotPay will handle the entire cancelation procedure for you. All you need is a few taps on your screen and you’re good to go! Here’s what we need from you:
- Open the DoNotPay app in a web browser or download the iOS app
- Select “Find Hidden Money” option
- Type “Luminess Cosmetics”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
When the app cancels your subscription, it will send you a notification.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Will I be charged after Luminess Cosmetics’ free trial ends?
Yes, you will. The free trial renews into a paid subscription automatically, and that’s not even the worst part. A lot of customers complained that Luminess Cosmetics charged them for the monthly membership, even after they returned the products and canceled the free trial period. The company claimed that the products weren’t back by the time free trial was over and used that as an excuse to keep charging the customers for a service they did not want.
Stop free trials renewal with DoNotPay virtual credit cards
Our virtual credit cards let you initiate free trials without concern about them automatically renewing into a paid subscription. These virtual cards create different account info that can’t be linked to your actual bank account. That way, it is impossible for companies to access your funds and charge for a service without you willingly subscribing to it.
The best alternatives to Luminess Cosmetics
|BH Cosmetics||Free for the basic subscription|
|Original Sprout||Free for the basic subscription|
DoNotPay will help you sue difficult companies
If you ever get in the situation that you have to seek for your compensation in the small claims court, we can help you prepare for it. We have significant experience in legal consulting, and we can help you build a small claims court case that will surely turn the tides in your favor. DoNotPay is even recognized and rewarded by the American Bar Association for the achievements in the Legal Access area.
DoNotPay will keep all of your subscriptions in check
A significant portion of money an average American spends on subscriptions gets lost on the services they don’t even use. In order to avoid that, you can let our DoNotPay app take care of your subscriptions. All you have to do is to connect your email or bank account to our app, and it will find all your subscriptions and help you unsubscribe from each one you don’t use.
Other DoNotPay Services
DoNotPay is completely free, and you can access it on a web browser of your choice or via the iOS app. Our app has a lot of useful features that you’ll certainly find helpful. The DoNotPay app will help you:
- Discontinue any membership or subscription service
- Get money returns for late and canceled flights
- Fight traffic tickets
- Use virtual credit cards to avoid being scammed
- Skip the queue when calling customer service reps
- Dispute parking tickets
- Take individuals or companies to small claims court
- Get the appointment with DMV quickly
- Contest speeding tickets