Not a Fan of a Tan? Cancel At The Beach Tanning in Two Minutes!
At The Beach is one of the largest tanning salon chains in the United States that provides its customers with sunbed and sunless tanning options.
The company offers various payment methods, including paying for a single session, a month-to-month option with no contract, and monthly or annual subscriptions.
Cancel At The Beach Tanning With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant app that can deactivate your At The Beach subscription in two minutes!
Here is how to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter At The Beach Tanning as the name of the service
DoNotPay will let you know as soon as we cancel your subscription.
That is not all! If you can't really keep track of other subscriptions, we can help you out.
DoNotPay can manage all of your active subscriptions for you, and cancel those you don't need anymore. The only step you have to take is to link your email or bank account to the app.
How Else Can I Cancel At The Beach Tanning?
You can try a few different methods to get out of your subscription.
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Cancel At The Beach Tanning In-Person
If you want to cancel your At The Beach Tanning subscription, one of the options is to visit your local At The Beach store.
Here's how to find the store closest to you and terminate your subscription:
- Go to the At The Beach website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Locations button in the futter
- Scroll until you find your state
- Click on the shop that is closest to you
- Find the exact address of the shop on the contact info page
- Visit the store and ask to cancel your subscription
Cancel At The Beach Tanning Over the Phone
You can contact At The Beach by calling their billing sector at 866-690-9080 and inquiring about canceling your account.
You can also try with their customer care department at 303-952-2000.
Cancel At The Beach Tanning via Email
If other methods don't work, you can contact At The Beach customer support at email@example.com.
Make sure to type in the Cancelation Request in the subject line and provide relevant account and contact info in the email.
Does At The Beach Subscription Renew Every Month?
If you chose a month-to-month plan, then it doesn't. You pay for one month, and that's it. You can extend it if you want, but there is no commitment. If you have a monthly commitment membership, it will renew each month, and the company will automatically charge your card.
Can I Get a Prorated Refund if I Cancel?
No, the company doesn't offer refunds for partially used subscriptions.
Once you cancel, you will still have access to the service until your current subscription period ends.
Can I Pause At The Beach Membership?
You cannot pause if you have a monthly commitment, but you can skip as many months as you wish if you pay on a month-to-month basis.
Does At The Beach Offer Free Trials?
The company sometimes offers a one-off free session, but there are no free trial periods for subscription services.
Popular Alternatives to At The Beach Tanning
Several tanning salons have a subscription option. Here are some of the popular ones:
$22–$44 per month
From $14.95 per month
Organize Your Day With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay, the world's first robot lawyer, can help you manage your time effectively.
The app offers quick solutions to tiresome issues, such as stopping spam emails or applying for unemployment insurance.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out some of the problems that DoNotPay can help you solve.
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting refunds for flights that were delayed or canceled
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocall scammers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting refunds for inadequate services
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Signing up for free trials without any risk
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills that are too high
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment