How to Cancel Your Bon Appetit Subscription Quickly and Easily
When subscribing to Bon Appetit, at-home chefs and aspiring culinary experts enjoy access to over 50,000 recipes and the latest foodie news. While Bon Appetit may be helpful when planning weekly meals or prepping for special events, it's not always affordable. Therefore, you may need to temporarily or permanently.
Although the steps to cancel your Bon Appetit are fairly straightforward, it can be a time-consuming and overwhelming process. DoNotPay takes the hassle and frustration out of canceling subscriptions by handling the task on your behalf. DoNotPay will contact the company and work to get your subscription canceled fast and any necessary refund you deserve.
How to Cancel Bon Appetit Subscription
You can choose from three options when subscribing to Bon Appetit:
- Annual Access
- Monthly Access
- Annual Access+Bon Appetit Magazine
The process for depends upon which of these subscriptions you have. Follow the steps below to successfully cancel your Bon Appetit subscription.
- Contact Bon Appetit Customer Service via phone or email.
- If you are unsubscribing via email, draft a message with your request to cancel your subscription.
- If you are unsubscribing over the phone, wait on hold until a rep picks up to process your cancellation request.
- Receive confirmation that your Bon Appetit subscription is canceled.
- Watch your credit card account to ensure you are not charged for an unwanted subscription or any necessary funds are refunded.
|Bon Appetit Contact Information for Cancellation|
|Customer Service Phone Numbers||1-800-765-9419 for U.S. subscribers
+1 515-243-3273 for subscribers outside of the United States
|Bon Appetit Contact Information for Support|
|Customer Service Phone Numbers||1-855-756-1671 for U.S. subscribers
+1 332-248-1214 for subscribers outside of the United States
How to Get a Refund When You Cancel Your Bon Appetit Subscription
When canceling your Bon Appetit subscription, the next natural question is, "Will I get a refund?" While the amount may vary, there are certain situations when you are eligible for a refund after canceling a Bon Appetit subscription. If eligible for a refund, you can usually expect it to be processed via the original form of payment within 5-7 business days.
- Contact Customer Service to cancel within 14 days of signing up for an Annual Access subscription and receive a full refund.
- If you are an Annual Access+Bon Appetit Magazine subscriber and cancel anytime before the end of the year, you will receive a refund for the portion remaining on your subscription.
You will not receive a refund if:
- You're a Monthly Access subscriber
- You're an Annual Access subscriber without a print subscription
- You did not cancel within the initial 14-day period
Potential Problems When Canceling Bon Appetit
One of the major problems for Bon Appetit subscribers wanting to cancel their account is the excessive amount of time waiting on hold. Luckily, DoNotPay can also help with long call lines by waiting on hold in your place and allowing you to jump the customer service phone queue.
How DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Can Stop Free Bon Appetit Trials Before You're Charged
Signing up for free magazine trials can be a great way to learn more about the topics that interest you and expand your hobbies. However, many forget about canceling after the trial period, resulting in surprise charges on their bank statement. As a first-time Monthly Access Bon Appetit subscriber, you can receive a free first month, but you must provide your credit card info upfront.
Use DoNotPay's Free Trial Card product and stress less about getting charged after the first month. The product provides a virtual credit card that allows you to successfully subscribe to the service, and it is deactivated afterward to prevent any unwanted charges. You will never have to provide your personal credit card info when signing up for any free trial again!
Is Bon Appetit Giving You Trouble? Learn How to Sue Them With DoNotPay!
If Bon Appetit has wronged you, and you're having trouble getting the resolution you deserve, you may need to take it further. DoNotPay makes it super easy to sue companies in small claims court, and it has been recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown award for Legal Access. Download the app now and use the world's first robot lawyer to fight back against the company and get the justice you deserve.
DoNotPay Makes It Easy to Cancel Your Bon Appetit Subscription
Since waiting on hold or a response from customer support to cancel your Bon Appetit subscription can be time-consuming and frustrating, there's an easier way with DoNotPay. DoNotPay can manage your Bon Appetit cancellation and other subscription cancellations for you. You can count on DoNotPay being the fastest and easiest solution when unsubscribing from unwanted services or magazines.
Here’s how to cancel Bon Appetit subscriptions in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf. You can ensure you are treated fairly and receive any compensation you're entitled to when canceling subscriptions you no longer want or need. With a click of a button, we'll work to cancel your Bon Appetit subscription for you while you can get back the time that would've been spent fighting with the company's customer support.
Other Ways DoNotPay Simplifies Tasks
is just one of the many things DoNotPay can help you with. DoNotPay can easily cancel any subscription or service for you and help you solve a wide range of problems.
- Learn how to cancel Xbox Live
- Steps to cancel SiriusXM
- Learn about the Massage Envy cancellation process
- Learn about canceling Epoch Payments
- How to cancel CVS Carepass
- Cancel your Planet Fitness membership
- Filing a complaint with any company
- How to get help with bills
- Getting a burner phone number for identity verification purposes
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights