Want To Cancel the Banfield Wellness Plan? Here’s How You Do It
Banfield is a chain of privately owned veterinary clinics and hospitals. They provide a wide range of medical services for pets and animals alike. The company operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
These clinics offer wellness plans to pet owners in the form of subscription health packages. A package includes comprehensive exams, parasite control, dental check-ups, vaccinations, and more. It acts as a preventive measure that will notice a pet’s issues before they become too serious.
Pet owners that subscribe to the service often aren’t satisfied with the results. Canceling is a chore, as the company makes it difficult to unsubscribe from the service. If Banfield doesn’t cooperate, you should use DoNotPay’s app to cancel.
How To Cancel a Banfield Wellness Plan
The Banfield account policy states that you can cancel the subscription at any time. If clinic services have been provided, you will be expected to pay for them in full after canceling. Service retail prices tend to be a lot higher than what you pay for when subscribed, which dissuades many from canceling.
You can cancel using one of the following methods:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Cancel Banfield Wellness Plan via Email
You can cancel your subscription by sending an email to the Banfield customer support team. To do so, you have to:
- Type out your request
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a response
The team should reply to your email once the subscription is canceled. It normally takes around three days for them to get back to you.
Cancel Banfield Wellness Plan via Phone Call
It’s possible to cancel via phone as well. You can do this by:
- Dialing 888-649-2716
- Asking to speak to a representative
- Requesting a cancellation
The representative will be able to terminate your account upon your request.
Cancel Banfield Wellness Plan via Website
You can cancel Banfield plans through your account settings on their website. Here’s how you do it:
- Log in to your Banfield account
- Go to the Accounts section
- Press Manage Plan
- Uncheck the Renew option
Use DoNotPay To Make Canceling Banfield Wellness Plan a Breeze
Our app specializes in getting rid of unwanted subscriptions. When you don’t want to spend hours on the phone trying to cancel Banfield, let DoNotPay do it for you. It’s a simple and straightforward process. To cancel, you have to:
- Open the app in your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Banfield Wellness Plan
That’s it! DoNotPay will cancel the service promptly and you won’t be billed again.
If you want to keep your subscriptions in check, connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay. We can help you monitor them and make it easier to see if you’re paying for some you don’t use.
Look for Alternatives to Banfield Wellness Plans
Once you cancel your Banfield Wellness plan, you might want to find an alternative health care plan for your pet. Here are a few suggestions worth considering:
Depends on pet and location
$35 per month
Wait Till You See What Else DoNotPay Can Do
DoNotPay has your back whenever you need to cancel an unwanted subscription. But there’s a lot more our handy robot lawyer app can do for you. We can make it easier for you to lower your bills and stop robocalls from harassing you. If you need to brush up on your airline passenger rights, we will provide you with the resources you need. Did you miss an event because of a delayed flight? We can get you compensation for it. We’ll even help you get your hands on a virtual credit card to use for free trials.
If you think DoNotPay might be able to solve some of your problems, open it in your web browser. Here are some tasks DoNotPay streamlines for users:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free