How to Cancel Your Artlist Subscription
The Artlist service provides royalty-free music, sound effects, and more for anyone creating a video. With different licenses available, it provides assistance to over 1.1 million subscribers.
People ranging from amateurs to professional media creators often have a strong need for such media, but they will likely want to stop using the service eventually.
How do you stop being a member? You can do your best to cancel your subscription, but that can take up your valuable time and prove to be challenging – allow DoNotPay to help .
What Does It Take to Cancel My Artlist Free Trial?
If you signed up for a free trial and you don’t want to continue using the service, you should write an email requesting that your free trial membership be canceled. If you don’t, you will automatically be upgraded to a membership once the trial ends.
Is There a Safer Way to Use an Artlist Free Trial?
Yes. DoNotPay offers a clever virtual credit card tool that will stop a free trial before you get charged.
How Does This Virtual Credit Card Work?
DoNotPay uses a Free Trial Card product to provide you with a virtual credit card – one that is tied to your 'real' card but lets you limit it to a single-use or dollar-value limit. It makes free-trial signup safe and simple, preventing future surprise charges when .
If you would like a virtual card to use with an Artlist.io free trial, check out Artlist Free Trial Card.
I Subscribed But Want to Cancel – What Can I Do?
If you wish to cancel, you may receive a refund under these conditions:
- You have signed up for a new account or renewal
- You terminate your membership within 14 days of the purchase date
- You have not downloaded any assets during that time frame
How Can I Cancel My Account After It Was Renewed?
If you decide you do not wish to continue your Unlimited or Personal license after renewal, you may receive a refund if:
- No more than 14 days have passed since renewal
- No assets have been downloaded
Canceling your Artlist subscription can become complicated very quickly, especially, if you aren’t used to handing it—and Artlist doesn’t make it easy.
|How do I cancel my subscription?||You should send an email to the Artlist Customer Support Team at email@example.com, requesting cancellation of your Artlist.io subscription.|
|Do the subscriptions renew automatically?||Yes. The Free Trials, Personal License, and Unlimited Plans are automatically renewed.|
|Can I not renew my subscription?||Yes, but you must send an email to Customer Support within 14 calendar days so that your subscription is not auto-renewed.|
|How do I terminate my Subscription?||You can terminate your monthly or yearly subscription at any time through:
|When will my account be closed?||Your subscription will be terminated at the end of your current Monthly or Yearly billing period, and you will not be charged thereafter.|
|Will I incur any charges?||None, but you will not be refunded for the remaining time left in your current billing period.|
What Does It Take to Cancel My Membership Before Renewal?
If you would like to terminate your membership before the next renewal:
- Visit your Artlist.io Account page
- Select the three dots displayed next to your payment information
- Choose Subscription Info
- Review your next billing date and cancel the renewal
- You will receive a confirmation email
To receive support from the service, write an email containing your problem, question, or request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is There a Simpler Way to Accomplish This?
Certainly. Allow DoNotPay to handle the details of ending your Artlist account.
You might decide that you no longer need your Artlist.io account and that perhaps you should spend a few minutes canceling your membership.
As the Artlist website appears on your screen, you realize… there is no "cancel" button to click. Perhaps you attempt a search of the site and have no luck finding a simple answer. Is it worth your time and energy to continue the effort?
A great alternative is DoNotPay. It provides a product designed to automate and greatly simplify the entire process. DoNotPay is confident you will agree that its solution is:
- Fast – With no need to fill out long cancellation requests or navigate online forms, you will save a lot of personal time
- Effective – DoNotPay designed its solution to get the results you need when you are ready to cancel any membership
- Simple – You will not need to navigate multiple Help or FAQ pages to find what you need. DoNotPay will do the legwork for you.
How Does DoNotPay Handle This for Me?
DoNotPay can manage the cancellation for you. DoNotPay is always the best and easiest option.
Here’s how to in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, DoNotPay will work on canceling your subscription. DoNotPay will even try to get a refund on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Review these related articles in which DoNotPay can provide help:
- End your Planet Fitness membership
- Stop Epoch payments
- Terminate your SiriusXM subscription
- End your Massage Envy membership
- How to cancel CVS CarePass
- Stop Xbox Live membership
DoNotPay offers a simple and quick way to help with a wide list of problems. DoNotPay offers many additional products to help simplify your life, including (but not limited to):
- Credit card information
- Negotiating a hotel bill
- Free trial information
- Learn about burner phones
- Learn more about customer service
- What you need to learn about small claims court
- Get help with bills
DoNotPay’s products provide a simple alternative to the headache of canceling services on your own, and they can certainly help with other difficult and annoying tasks you come across. Allow DoNotPay to help.