How to Connect With an Inmate at Bayside State Prison
is a state correctional facility for adult male offenders under the New Jersey Department of Corrections management. The prison is located in Leesburg, New Jersey.
The facility was formerly called the Leesburg State Prison until it was renamed Bayside state prison in 1988. Since launching in 1977, Bayside state has been among the eight prisons in the agri-Industries program in New Jersey.
The prison has a capacity of 2206, making it hard to get in touch with an incarcerated offender. However, with DoNotPay, you can connect with an inmate at Bayside State Prison fast and easily, thanks to the Connect with an Inmate product.
Bayside State Prison Contact Information
To connect with a loved one at you need to have the inmate's name, ID number, and the facility's contact information.
The table below outlines the contact information for Bayside State Prison.
|Physical Address||4293 Rte 47, Leesburg, NJ 08327, United States|
|Phone Number||+1 856-785-0040|
|Website||Bayside State Prison|
How Can I Contact an Inmate at Bayside State Prison?
Bayside State Prison allows outsiders to communicate with inmates in the following ways:
Get in Touch with the Inmate through Visitation
To access Bayside State Prison, you need to be on the inmate's visitors list. Visiting days are only on Saturdays and Sundays in the morning and afternoon hours. Be at the prison gate by 6.30 AM to get a registration form for a 7:45 AM entry. For afternoon visits, pick up your registration form by 9.30 AM.
Only four adults are allowed per visit. If you must bring a minor, make sure you carry the child's birth certificate.
All visitors at the Bayside state prison must present the following forms of identification:
- A valid driving license.
- A valid Medicaid ID with a visible date of birth.
- A valid passport.
- An employment ID with a visible date of birth.
All visitors at the facility are subject to security screening at the entrance.
Communicate with Inmate Via Mail
Outsiders listed in the inmate's visitation list can send a letter at the mailing address below. Be sure to include the name and DOC of the inmate.
INMATE NAME AND REGISTER NUMBER
Bayside State Prison
PO Box F-1
Leesburg NJ, 8327
Communicate with Inmate Via Phone Call
Inmates at the Bayside State Prison are not permitted to receive incoming phone calls but can make outgoing calls during the day. The prison uses GTL phone services, so if you want to make a call, you must create an account with GTL.
To create an account, call GTL support at 800-646-6283 or reach out to the Bayside State Prison Service Specialist at 800-323-9895.
All inmate calls are charged $0.04384 per minute, and every call is monitored and recorded. You should be on the inmate's approved call list to receive a phone call from the facility.
How to Send Money to a Bayside State Prison Inmate
Inmates at the Bayside State Prison can receive money from the outside through JPay in three different ways; Website, mobile app, and Money Order.
- Send Money to Inmate Via Website. To send money to your loved one, visit the JPay website and log in or create an account if you don't already have one. Select your preferred card; debit/credit. Enter the amount of money you wish to send and verify all the information before sending it.
- Send Money to Inmate Via Mobile App. Download the JPay app on your device and use your debit/credit card to send money to the inmate. Don't forget to include the inmate's name and ID number.
- Send Money to Inmate Through Money Order. Fill out all the information on the money order slip, include the inmate's name and DOC, and make the money order payable to JPay.
P.O. Box 170770
Hialeah, FL 33017
The payment will be processed and reflected on the inmate's account.
Can I Send Packages to an Inmate at Bayside State Prison?
The Bayside State Prison allows outsiders to send care packages to inmates inside the facility to reduce loneliness and provide sanity to the offenders. The care packages permitted into the facility include:
- Personal hygiene items such as deodorant, toothpaste, and hair shampoo
- Art supplies
How to Get in Touch With Your Locked-Up Loved Ones With the Help of DoNotPay
Getting in touch with an inmate at Bayside State Prison through third parties can be a hectic experience. However, DoNotPay can simplify the process for you through the following steps.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you to,, easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one!
DoNotPay Can Help You With Other Services
DoNotPay is a web application that has helped various people get in touch with loved ones at Bayside State Prison from the comfort of their homes. Besides that, the app cooperates with different companies and government agencies to help you with various services including:
- Get Birth Certificates
- Get College waivers
- Connect with representatives in government offices
- Get copyright protection
- Claim recalls
- Trademark registration