Anthropologie Return Policy Explained—The Best Way To Return Your Items
Did something look more stylish online than it did when you received it? Are you looking to return your item to Anthropologie without the stress of going through complex procedures? Read our guide to the Anthropologie return policy, and learn how DoNotPay can help you return your items as soon and stress-free as possible. Let your hair down, and let DoNotPay help!
Anthropologie accepts return items if they are unused, unwashed, in their original packaging, and with all the tags. If you return the item within 60 days of purchase, you may receive an exchange or a refund that will be processed to your original form of payment. After 60 days, you only get store credit equal to the original value of the item.
If you purchased an item at an Anthropologie store, it should be returned to the location where it was purchased. If you purchased your item online, it can be returned online or to the store.
If you cannot find the receipt for your order, it will not be considered for a refund but will qualify for an exchange at the same or greater value.
To return your order placed on the Anthropologie website, in the app, or by telephone, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Anthropologie account
- Locate your order history
- Select the order you wish to return
- Select Start a Return or Exchange and follow the instructions to print the return label
- Remove the original label from the packaging and affix the return label
- Schedule a free pickup with UPS or USPS
There are a few additional rules you should know about Anthropologie mail returns:
- Anthropologie takes one to two weeks to process returns
- If you want a refund, $5.95 will be deducted for shipping
- Refunds will be credited 1–3 days after the return is processed
- Shipping charges for the item ordered are non-refundable
- Multiple returns should be processed individually
You can choose to ship the return parcel on your own to:
ATTN: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
766 BRACKBILL ROAD
GAP, PA 17527
Include the order number below the address and pay the shipping fees. Once your return gets processed, Anthropologie will send a confirmation email.
If you want to go to the store to return your item, you need to:
- Locate the Anthropologie store closest to you
- Present the original packing slip or order confirmation email. Without this, refunds cannot be processed, and only store credit will be given
If you are unable to go to a store, contact the store nearest to you to arrange a return by mail. In this case, you will only receive store credit.
Certain Anthropologie items come with special return rules. They are explained in the table below:
|Items||Terms for Returns|
|Shoes, bedding, curtains, swimwear, FP Movement, BHLDN, APlus by Anthropologie, and Unlimited Furniture Delivery items||Ship back to the warehouse. Only return to a store if it was originally purchased at that location|
|Curated By Anthropologie items||Return to the selling partner. The items are subject to the partner’s return policy|
|Items purchased at independent department stores||Returned to the original purchase location|
If you want to return furniture to Anthropologie, you should consider the following conditions:
- You can return furniture if it’s in good, saleable condition and has been bought in the last 30 days
- Furniture must be shipped back via Anthropologie’s delivery service and should not be taken to a store
- The return pickup service for furniture is free
- Refund for furniture returns will be processed once the item arrives at the warehouse
- The initial $149 Unlimited Furniture Delivery fee will not be refunded
- Select upholstery is subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from the value of the refund
Returning furniture depends on the method of delivery. If you received your Anthropologie item by delivery service, contact the customer service via chat, phone, or social media.
If your item is bulky and arrives via UPS, ship it back to:
501 WINDY RIDGE ROAD
INDIANA, PA 15701
Make sure to include the order number below the address. Anthropologie doesn’t accept responsibility for the shipping fees or lost return items.
If you buy any of the following items at Anthropologie, you won’t be able to return them:
- Reusable and protective face masks
- Menstrual cups
- Items from the sexual wellness assortment
- All sale items that were purchased at an additional 50% off
The Anthropologie return policy is complicated, but you do not have to jump through hoops to return your items and get your money back. DoNotPay can show you the simplest method of returning unsatisfactory items to Anthropologie.
The process is straightforward:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser and sign up
- Select Item Return Request
- Answer the chatbot’s questions about the date, location, and method of payment
- Include photos of the item, verify your information, and click on Submit
DoNotPay will create a customized letter based on your input and send it to Anthropologie automatically, indicating your preferred resolution and the deadline for processing your request. DoNotPay will also generate a shipping label so you can return your item to Anthropologie for free.
DoNotPay can help with returning items to numerous companies, including:
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, notarizing them, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.