Everything You Should Know About Advance Auto Parts Battery Warranty
Advance Auto Parts sells automotive aftermarket parts. It has more than 4,900 stores across the U.S. and Canada. The company offers a wide range of car components, such as oil filters, brake rotors, spark plugs, AC compressors, batteries, and many others.
In case you own or want to buy car batteries at Advance Auto Parts, learn about the company’s warranty for the product.
What Does Advance Auto Parts Battery Warranty Cover?
Advance Auto Parts offers a limited battery warranty. Here is the warranty length for Advance Auto Parts batteries:
|Diehard Battery Warranty||Autocraft Battery Warranty|
The warranty starts when you purchase the item. In case you install the battery in any vehicle other than a car or light truck, you won’t be able to file a warranty claim for it.
If the battery you purchased at Advance Auto Parts has any defects in materials or workmanship, the company will replace it. The warranty on batteries does not cover:
- Used batteries
- Normal wear and tear
- Parts on vehicles for races
- Equipment that is under the manufacturer’s recall
- Damages caused by misuse, modification, accident, or improper installation
- Components on vehicles used for commercial purposes 90 days after the purchase
How To File an Advance Auto Parts Battery Warranty Claim by Yourself
In case you notice any defects with the battery you bought at Advance Auto Parts, you can file a warranty claim at the nearest Advance Auto Parts store. You will have to take the damaged battery to the store along with the Order Invoice or a printed-out Order Confirmation email.
If you can’t find any stores near you, contact the company’s Customer Care Center.
File an Advance Auto Parts Battery Warranty Claim Fast via DoNotPay
DoNotPay can claim Advance Auto Parts battery warranty for you in no time! With our app, it only takes a few clicks to file a warranty claim.
We can contact the company on your behalf. There is no need to deal with salespersons or customer support reps. Your only task is to:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any
- Access the Claim Warranty option
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Tell us about the issue you have with the battery
- Hit Submit
Advance Auto Parts should contact you after we deal with your request.
Do you have other damaged car parts? DoNotPay can also help you with your car warranty and extended warranty for used cars. Check out our guides on Tesla, Toyota, Lexus, and Subaru warranty claims. To avoid potential issues with extended car warranties, learn about the worst extended auto warranty companies.
Has Advance Auto Parts Refused Your Warranty Claim? DoNotPay Can Help!
Do you think Advance Auto Parts wronged you by declining your warranty claim? Use DoNotPay to appeal the company’s decision!
We can compose an appeal letter that can help you win the case and send it to Advance Auto Parts directly. All you need to do is:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any
- Find the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide the details about the claim that Advance Auto Parts denied
- Click on Submit
We will deal with your request the moment you submit it. Advance Auto Parts should contact you directly and inform you about the results of your case.
Let DoNotPay Become Your AI Assistant
DoNotPay is an award-winning app that can help you deal with administrative tasks you would rather avoid!
We can also give you a hand if a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
Open DoNotPay in any and get our assistance in:
- Requesting refunds from companies
- Locating unclaimed money you may have
- Managing large bills
- Blocking and reporting spam text messages
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Setting up a DMV appointment in no time
- Dealing with copyright issues
- Getting rid of your subscriptions and memberships
- Filing small claims court lawsuits
- Getting rid of robocalls
- Handling credit card problems effortlessly
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Making refund and compensation requests when your flight gets delayed or canceled
- Contacting customer service without having to wait in the line
- Applying for different clinical trials
- Communicating with your loved ones in jail
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Avoiding phone verification when registering at any platform
- Starting free trials without providing your credit card details
- Decluttering your inbox from spam emails
- Filing other warranty claims
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Making college application fee waiver requests easily