Get Your YMCA Membership Fees Waived Effortlessly
Are you thinking about joining the YMCA? If so, you'll need to consider the before you apply. First founded in 1844, the YMCA is an organization that focuses on community activities and youth development. Today, they provide workout facilities, after school care, and a variety of programs for communities in over 120 countries.
To participate in the many events and activities offered by your local YMCA, you'll need to become a member. You will need to fill out an application and pay the required YMCA membership fees before you can use their facilities.
Luckily, DoNotPay can handle your YMCA membership fees, so you can take advantage of everything your YMCA has to offer.
How Much Does it Cost to Join the YMCA?
Each YMCA offers a variety of membership opportunities at varying price points. Below are the typical membership options that are available, along with average membership prices.
If you'd like to join your local YMCA, you'll need to set up a membership. Once you've become a member, the YMCA will deduct a specific amount of money from your bank account on the same day each month.
There are several different membership options, depending on the number of people in your household and who will be taking advantage of the YMCA membership. Here are the most common YMCA membership options (but prices can vary based on your location).
|Teen Membership (12 to 17):
|Around $22 per month
|Young Adult Membership (18+):
|Around $35 per month
|Two Adults Membership:
|Around $45 per month
|Family Membership (Two adults + dependent children):
|Around $60 per month
|Senior Adult Membership (65+):
|Around $36 per month
|Senior Family Membership (One adult is over 65):
|Around $55 per month
To remain active, you have to have a bank account on file with your YMCA. They will continue to deduct your membership price each month until you choose to cancel your membership.
In addition to the monthly fee, you'll have to pay a one-time joiner's fee. Depending on your location and membership type, you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $100 when you apply.
This is a separate one-time fee that you pay in addition to your monthly rate during the first month of membership.
How to Appeal Your YMCA Membership Fees Yourself
The YMCA offers simple membership plans with one-time joining fees. Once you've applied and have given the organization your bank account information, your monthly membership fee will continue to be deducted from your account each month.
It’s important to note that:
- After joining the YMCA, the organization offers you 30 days to cancel your membership with a full refund. Once 30 days have passed, you are no longer able to receive a refund on your joiner's fee.
- Every YMCA location has different pricing and staff. You’ll need to look up the contact information for the location that you visit and have a membership with in order to try and appeal your yourself.
- If you decide to cancel your membership at any time, you'll need to contact your YMCA and provide written documentation that you'd like to end your membership.
DoNotPay Can Successfully Cancel Your YMCA Membership Fees
If it's been longer than 30 days and you want to receive a refund, or if you're just ready to end your membership, DoNotPay can help.
Canceling your YMCA membership fees requires a written request and you have to submit it to the right authorities. This can take unnecessary time away from your already busy schedule.
Let DoNotPay sort out the issues so you don't have to. Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
Why Go With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay specializes in working efficiently to eliminate problems. We'll submit your claims quickly so your YMCA membership fees are handled in no time. Sit back and let DoNotPay handle everything. All you need to do is follow the steps above and we'll make sure your YMCA membership fees are taken care of.
DoNotPay Can Waive Fees From a Variety of Companies
- Shopify Fees
- Etsy Fees
- Ebay Fees
- Spirit Airlines Baggage Fees
- PayPal Seller Fees
- Robinhood Fees
- Coinbase Fees
- American Airlines Baggage Fees
DoNotPay can sort out issues across a variety of companies for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is here to make life easier for you. Here are a few of the things we can do:
- Discover and Apply For Scholarships
- Notarize Any Document
- Create Passport Photos
- Reduce Property Taxes
- Appeal a Banned Account
- File a Complaint
Don't waste time fighting fees online. DoNotPay can do it for you, and we'll ensure you get speedy results.