Smart Hack That'll Get Your Vivid Seats Fees Waived
is an American online platform that enables fans to buy and sell tickets to sporting events, theater events, and music festivals. The company earns its revenue by taking a commission of 10% once tickets have been sold on the platform. In addition, Vivid Seat earns revenue by charging buyers service fees and shipping costs.
Unfortunately, Vivid seats, just like many other companies, may charge an avoidable and additional hidden fee. DoNotPay has been used to waive such hidden fees from different companies like Coinbase, Spirit Airlines Baggage, Etsy, and Hoa fees. Similarly, DoNotPay pay can help you fight and waive these fees easily.
Vivid Seats Fees Explained
There are three fees associated with any ticket sale via Vivid Seats. They include:
- Commission fee
- Service fee
- Shipping and handling fees
- Whenever ticket sales are made through the platform, the platform will deduct a commission of 10% on the total cost of the tickets.
- It also earns its revenue by charging buyers a service fee of about 20 to 40% of the original ticket price.
- Then there are shipping costs, which can range from $7 to $25.
The table below illustrates these fees.
|Pro or Con
|10% of ticket price
|Con, this does nothing for you
|20% to 40%
|Con, this does nothing for you
|$7 to $25 (or more for special services)
|Con, especially since tickets are so affordable to mail. But this could be a pro if you need tickets to arrive overnight or in a hurry.
Using the chart above, one sees that a single $100 ticket may end up costing closer to $160 or $180 depending on local taxes.
Why Does Vivid Seat Charge Fees?
The additional service fees are used to run the company, and someone must be making an income somewhere. Remember, businesses exist to make money, and this business has overhead, too.
For instance, it funds the cost associated with searching for and listing the tickets for events all over the world. In addition, the fees are used to enhance its web security, organize shipping and delivery of eleventy ticket orders worldwide, and improve customer service and support.
How to Avoid Vivid Seat Fees
If you move forward carefully, you can avoid these types of fees. While it can be a challenge to try and figure out the actual fee you are expected to pay when buying and selling tickets using Vivid seats, you can do a few things to reduce these fees. They include:
- Ensure you buy and sell tickets locally to reduce delivery costs.
- If you want to purchase a ticket, check the seller's profile to ensure they can be trusted. Trusted sellers who have worked with the platform for some time have a ribbon next to their listing.
- Since ticket sellers may be strangers to you, you should always trust your instincts. If they don't seem trustworthy or reliable, look for another.
How to Appeal Vivid Seats Fees by Yourself
Many people are not aware that you can actually appeal to unavoidable fees that are commonly tagged at the end after making a business transaction online. It's common for buyers and sellers using Vivid seats to notice unexplainable and unavoidable charges on the site's checkout page.
These charges, although minimal, may end up costing you a fortune once they add up over time. The good news is that you can appeal for these fees by raising the issue with the company. You can choose to contact the customer service of Vivid seats and ask them to clarify the unavoidable cost. Alternatively, you can contact the vivid seats through the mail.
Some companies may offer discounts and promotions for a specific period to waive fees as well as service fees. Vivid seats is no exception as the company offers its new users a chance to save up to $100 on their next ticket order. You can also receive discounts if you have a promo code. You can enter it on the page where you review your ticket before actually finalizing the purchase.
Next steps for Appealing Vivid Seats Fees If You Are Unable to Do It Yourself
Appealing fees from Vivid is a huge hassle. In many instances, customer service support may not be that much of assistance if you enquire about those charges.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
It’s super easy!
Why Use DoNotPay to Appeal Vivid Seats Fees
- DoNotPay is fast- It's not a must for you to spend your credit card points to get your fees waived. Just give us your details, and we will handle the rest for you.
- DoNotPay is easy- You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in solving your problem.
- DoNotPay is successful – We have helped countless people waive their fees. Just give us your details, and we assure you we'll take care of it.
And there’s more. Use DoNotPay to fight:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from helping you appeal fees for Vivid seats, DonotPay can assist you with many things. They include:
- Discover and apply for scholarships.
- Embassies and consulates
- Notarize any document.
- Standardized legal documents.
- Create passport photos.
- Reducing property taxes.
- Airline flight compensation.
- Appeal banned accounts.
Why hesitate? Use DoNotPay and let us help you .