How To Appeal Tradesy Fees
Tradesy is an online, fashion-selling platform where users can buy and sell gently used clothing and accessory brands at reasonably low prices. As with many selling websites, such as eBay and Shopify, there are some fees that you may encounter when trying to sell your items. For buyers, there can also be shipping fees, depending on the items bought. What are Tradesy's fees, and is there a way to avoid them? This is guide on appealing Tradesy fees!
How Much Does Tradesy Charge Per Transaction
when a purchase is made. The first is the shipping fee, which can affect both the buyer and the seller. The second is the sales commission fee, which affects only the seller. The following is why each fee is taken out:
When it comes to shipping options, there are three choices. They are as follows:
- Tradesy's Shipping Kit: The kit can include either a polybag (which is $16.50) to a premium box (which is $33.50), and includes a shipping label. The kit is added to the final price.
- Prepaid Printed Label: The seller uses their own packing materials and the prepaid shipping label (which is $12.50) is added to the final price.
- Seller Sets Prices And Ships Item: The seller uses their own shipping materials and sets the shipping price. That amount is then added to the final price. If they do not add a shipping price, the seller ultimately pays for the shipping.
In all three instances, the seller chooses the method of shipping. When a person shops for an item, the shipping area will most likely say "free shipping," as the shipping cost is added to the price of the item. The buyer ultimately pays for the shipping of each item, unless the seller chooses not to add a shipping price.
Sales Commission Fees
When a person signs up to sell their items on Tradesy, there is a sales commission fee that is taken out once the item sells. There are two types of different commission sales fees, and they are as follows:
- Items Under $50: Items that are sold for $50 or under have a flat rate of $7.50.
- Items Over $50: Items that are sold for over $50 or more have a flat percentage fee of 19.8% of the price.
In order to make sure that the sales commission fee doesn't affect the amount a seller will receive, the seller should keep these rates in mind when pricing their items. Buyers are only shown the total price and any sales tax applicable.
What Are Tradesy's Other Associated Fees
Tradesy also has an additional fee for sellers, and it is their Safe Transfer Fee. This transfer fee is a flat rate of 2.9% of the entire transfer amount. It is used to cover the processing payment for transferring the money safely into a chosen account.
The following are the three types of accounts a seller can choose to transfer their earnings into:
- A PayPal Account
- A Debit Card
- A Checking Account
You also have the option to keep the earnings in your Tradesy account to purchase other items at Tradesy. With this option, no transfer fee is taken out.
Transfer fees may seem small and easily payable, but they do add up. If there were no transfer fees, it could benefit both the seller and the buyer in the long run. What if there was a way to appeal transfer fees and save money overall? That is where DoNotPay comes in!
Solve Extra Fees With The Help Of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the perfect solution for appealing Tradesy's transfer fees and more! Just as with PayPal, Etsy, and even American Airlines, fees can add up, DoNotPay can help you appeal for any fees you may encounter on Tradesy as well as on other sites.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send a request on your behalf to appeal all applicable fees and to ensure you get your money back!
DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Platforms
DoNotPay provides a fast and easy solution for getting any fees appealed in a successful way! DoNotPay also works in fighting against additional fees that other companies may try to add on. To learn about some of the many fees DoNotPay can assist you with, check out the following list below! Why not try it today and see how much of a difference can make in appealing unwanted fees!
|Paypal seller fees
|Spirit Airlines baggage fees
|American Airlines baggage fees
|Chase Bank checking account fees
|Homeowners Association (HOA) fees
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay can help you with any services revolving around cryptocurrencies. However, other services you can expect from DoNotPay include;
|Find and apply for scholarships
|Contact embassies and consulates
|Notarize any document online
|Find and use standardized legal documents
|Create passport photos at home
|Reduce your property taxes
|Get compensated for airline cancellations and bumps
|Get an online account unbanned
|File a complaint against any company