How to Contest a Tampa Parking Ticket
Getting a parking ticket can be discouraging, especially if you don’t know what to do about it. Well, with DoNotPay, you can beat any parking ticket in the city of Tampa in less than two minutes! All you need is your phone or computer – no attorneys, no hassle.
Keep on reading to find out more!
Contesting a Parking Ticket in Tampa on Your Own
If you live in the city of Tampa and want to contest a parking ticket on your own, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Contesting a parking ticket is definitely worth the hassle, it can save you from paying an unnecessary fee for an infraction you didn’t commit.
- Anyone who wants to dispute the validity of a parking citation in the city of Tampa has to request a hearing at Tampa’s Parking Division office.
- The time for requesting a hearing has a limit of 7 calendar days from the time of the infraction.
- If your request has been denied you can also request a review on the same website.
- Keep in mind that any disputes that are sent by email will not be accepted.
Tampa Parking Division Details
If you want to request a hearing by directly speaking to a representative of Tampa’s Parking Division, here is a list with their address and contact information:
Location of the administrative offices
- Address: Parking Administration. 107 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602
- The offices are located at the ground level of the Fort Brooke Parking Garage
- Main Office Reception: 813-274-8179
- The Tampa parking division works: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Once your request for a hearing has gone through, you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. Be sure to check your email within 24 hours after placing your request.
What If You Actually Want to Pay the Parking Ticket?
If you intend on paying the fine for your parking ticket, you can follow these easy steps:
- It’s important to know that parking tickets are listed as “parking citations” on the official website for Tampa’s vehicle infractions, so don’t be confused when they refer to a citation
- Provide the citation number of your ticket on this website
- Select the state of “Florida”
- Enter the license plate number of your vehicle
- Click “search citation”
- Select the ticket and click the “Pay Now” option
- You can choose to pay by installments or all at once, either way will require your credit card information and a valid mailing address
Please note: Only credit cards issued in the United States will be accepted – anyone paying from outside the US will have to mail the amount to Tampa’s Parking Division in cash.
DoNotPay Appeals Citations for You
DoNotPay can help you contest your parking ticket as quickly and effectively as possible, without wasting your time! The best part is that the service is not limited to the city of Tampa and can work in any state and city!
Here’s how it works:
- Log into DoNotPay, or create an account if you are new
- Upload a photo of your ticket and provide us with the citation number
- Tell us why you don’t deserve the ticket. Upload photo evidence if applicable
- Provide the state in which you received your ticket
- Choose to have DoNotPay mail the appeal for you
That’s it! The app will then take your answers and automatically create a letter which specifically addresses the laws in your state. It’s as easy as that!
|Is there a way for me to pay a parking ticket in Tampa quickly?||Yes. All you have to do is access the city’s parking division and fill out their form.|
|Is the hassle of contesting a ticket worth it?||Absolutely! It means you won’t have to pay an unnecessary amount of money for the ticket.|
|Can DoNotPay’s robot lawyers really help me beat a parking ticket?||Our AI-lawyers have beat hundreds of thousands of parking tickets before. Just check out this article to see our success!|
|What if I live outside the US – how can I pay a parking ticket?||By mailing the designated amount to Tampa’s administrative parking division offices.|
|Can I use a credit card to pay if I’m within the US?||Of course, in fact only US credit cards will be accepted if you are paying from within the country.|
|Is contesting a ticket really hard?||No! With DoNotPay contesting a ticket is faster and easier than ever.|
What Else Can I Do With DoNotPay?
- Chargebacks and refunds
- Get compensated from airlines
- Connect with an inmate
- Create a divorce settlement agreement
- Enroll in free raffles
- Plus more!