Super Star Car Wash: Cancel Your Subscription In 5 Minutes Or Less
Super Star Car Wash is a car wash chain with over 60 locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, and Texas. At fixed monthly rates, this company offers various services from polishing the car’s exterior to shampooing its carpeting. But if you see no need in continuing your subscription for Super Star Car Wash, cancel before the next time it’s up for renewal! Let DoNotPay show you the best way to cancel subscriptions.
What Packages Are Available At Super Star Car Wash?
Rather than just one-time payments for car washes, Super Star Car wash issues monthly subscriptions to customers. Here’s what’s currently available from each of their locations:
|First Month Price
According to the Super Star Car Wash website, products, services, and prices may change depending on the location.
Additional services are also available at Super Star Car Wash for one-time payments. These include engine cleaning, carnauba hand waxing, paint sealing, and headlight restoration.
How To Get Super Star Car Wash To Cancel Your Plan
On paper, a car wash subscription sounds like a neat idea, but many customers don’t plan to use one for very long — unless they always want a pristine-looking car and don’t want to clean it themselves.
There’s only one way you can cancel your Super Star Car Wash subscription — online through the website. Here’s how to cancel:
- Visit www.superstarcarwashaz.com.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click “Cancel Membership”.
- Fill out the form and submit.
While completing this form, you’ll need to present your email address, the last four digits of your credit card number, and your license plate number or your Fast Pass ID number. Your Fast Pass ID is the sticker that a Super Star attendant placed on your windshield during your first wash.
This may seem like a lot of credentials just for a cancellation, but we guess that they want to ensure they don’t deactivate the wrong person’s membership.
Alternatively, you can write a letter to the headquarters addressed at 960 W Behrend Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85027. Though if you don’t have much time before the next renewal, you’d rather contact the Super Star staff electronically. As of now, it’s not possible to cancel by visiting your nearest location.
Super Star Car Wash states to cancel seven days before the billing date to avoid getting charged that day. They don’t specify any details aside from this, and their FAQ page is also quite bare-bones and hard to locate on the site.
Can DoNotPay Cancel The Car Wash Subscription?
has a “Manage Subscriptions” product designed to take the stress out of canceling plans from companies like SuperStar Car Wash. Simply follow the prompts on screen and we’ll ask to cancel your subscription on your behalf! DoNotPay’s “Manage Subscriptions” works with hundreds of services out there. We can easily cancel plans such as:
DoNotPay’s 3-Step Plan For Canceling Super Star Car Wash
Register your account to get started with canceling your subscription — without your credit card info or license plate! Here’s how it works:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
That’s all! From there, just wait to get an email confirming your car wash cancellation. There’s nothing else Superstar Car Wash will need from you.
Can DoNotPay Help Me Get A Free Car Wash?
If you’ve canceled your Super Star Car Wash plan, and have already used the free car wash deal on the company website, you can use DoNotPay to get more free car washes! That’s right!
When you inquire about a free car wash on the website, you’ll need to provide your phone number. If you already used your primary phone number, this won’t work a second time.
However, you can create a temporary phone number thanks to DoNotPay’s “Burner Phone” product! Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the “Burner Phone” product on DoNotPay’s website.
- When asked which company you need the new number for, enter “Super Star Car Wash” and click “Create a temporary number”.
- Copy and paste the new number on the free car wash page.
- Check your phone for a text message from DoNotPay. It contains your coupon code.
- Present your coupon code the next time you visit Super Star Car Wash.
Impressive! And remember, you can access DoNotPay’s products either on your favorite web browser or on the DoNotPay app for Android phone or iPhone.
Does DoNotPay Live Up To The Hype?
So far, we’ve explained how our app can show you how to cancel your subscription and get free coupons! But that’s only scratching the service in terms of how many tools and resources can provide you with. For a low, flat rate per month, you have unlimited access to over 200 DoNotPay products, such as:
- File a warranty claim
- Notarize a document online
- Write an anonymous complaint to your company
- Schedule an early DMV appointment
- Waive college application fees
- Practice for the CDL test at any time
- Enter sweepstakes and raffles
- Increase your credit limit
- Connect with an incarcerated relative
- Remove personal information from the internet
- Fight back against concert ticket scams
- Find an apply for scholarships