What's Up With the Sig Sauer P320 Recall?
You might have heard about a , and as a Sig Sauer enthusiast, that might worry you. Technically, though, it's not a recall, as Sig Sauer is voluntarily offering free trigger assembly upgrades to its customers at no cost to them. But the upgrade does indeed improve the firearm's safety, and as a responsible firearm enthusiast, you'll want to jump on this offer.
How can you take advantage of the Sig Sauer P320 voluntary recall? First, you'll need to find out if your gun is eligible for the upgrade offer. Next, you'll want to decide if you want to go through the process yourself or use the opportunity to try out DoNotPay's recall services.
How to Find Out If Your Pistol Is Eligible for the Free Upgrade
Sig Sauer has made it easy to check your P320's recall status: Simply go to this page and enter the serial number for each P320 you own. The automated system will alert you if your pistol is among those eligible.
Sig Sauer's website makes checking P320 serial numbers pretty easy, so why bother with a third-party app? Well, first, how did you hear about the Sig Sauer P320 recall? Have you heard of how two other Sig Sauer firearms are actually under official recalls?
We don't always get those recall notices in the mail. If we do, we discard them as junk. We often have to hear about recalls on gun forums or check with Recalls.gov and scroll for miles through their recall announcements. Why not have DoNotPay monitor recalls for you?
How the Product Recall Monitor works:
- Register your email for our Recall Monitor through the Product Recalls product.
- Forward any email receipts you have to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can set up auto-forwarding to make it easier!)
- DoNotPay will notify you immediately if one of your purchases is recalled. We'll then help you claim a refund or replacement for it through the steps above!
How to File a Claim on the Sig Sauer P320 Recall
If it turns out that your Sig Sauer P320 is among those eligible for the free upgrade, take the following steps:
- Have your home address, phone number, and firearm serial numbers at hand.
- Call Sig Sauer at 603-610-3000 and press Option 1. (Business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.)
- Follow the customer service specialist's instructions for sending in your P320.
How to claim refunds, repairs, or replacements for recalled products using DoNotPay
Through our Product Recalls product, all you have to do is tell us about the pistol you purchased and provide receipts or other prompted information. We'll contact Sig Sauer on your behalf. Whether you're looking for a refund, repair, or replacement for your product (This service works on any product, not just firearms), DoNotPay can make sure that your request gets delivered to the right people.
Here's how the Product Recall Claims product works:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send your recall request to Sig Sauer on your behalf, asking for a refund, repair, or replacement. You should hear back from the company directly with confirmation and how the refund/replacement will be issued, or the next steps in getting the item repaired.
Recent Recalls DoNotPay Has Assisted With
Companies often issue recalls without actually informing the public. This is why DoNotPay makes it quick and easy to look up recalls and claim your rightful repairs, replacements, and refunds. Here are a few more types of recalls we can help you with:
- Tyson chicken recall
- Vehicle recalls
- Dog food recalls
- California-specific recalls
- Hot Pocket recall
- Peloton recall
- Philips CPAP recall
- California-specific recalls
- Peloton recall
- Neutrogena and other sunscreen recall
- Metformin recall
DoNotPay Doesn't Just Solve Recall Issues
DoNotPay advocates for people just like you who are trying to solve all sorts of everyday issues, from applying for death certificate copies to finding missing money. Here are just a few of the hundreds of services we offer our members:
- File a warranty claim
- File insurance claims
- Dispute seatbelt citations
- File a formal consumer complaint
Think of your Sig Sauer P320 recall challenge as the first of many DoNotPay can handle for you.
Let Us Help You Take Care of Your Sig Sauer P320 Recall Today!
This is the perfect way to try out DoNotPay's advocacy services. DoNotPay is fast, easy, and successful.
|Complete a quick recall claim request online in no time. You don't have to search through manufacturers’ websites to find out what to do.
|No tedious forms to fill or follow-ups to track. We'll guide you through the research and claims process in just a few easy steps!
|We will make sure you get the best outcome possible for your recall. We know what we're doing, and we'll get you the solution you deserve!
The sooner you , the sooner you can be at the range punching holes in paper. Sign up for DoNotPay now!