All You Need to Know About the Clean N’ Natural Hand Sanitizer Recall
Hand sanitizers offer a quick and effective way to keep your fingers clean when you're away from home. Sanitizers are a great idea, but sometimes they are not as safe as you believe. In fact, dozens of hand sanitizers have been recalled in recent years. If there is a , would you know what to do?
What Is Clean N’ Natural Hand Sanitizer
Made by California-based Garcoa Labs, is one of the most popular on-the-go hand cleaners in the world. The product contains 70 percent ethyl alcohol along with glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water, xanthan gum, and fragrance.
Has Clean N’ Natural Hand Sanitizer Been Recalled?
Noting that frequent hand-washing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of contagious disease. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently recalled more than 200 hand sanitizer products that were found to contain unacceptable amounts of dangerous chemicals.
Many of the hand sanitizers on the FDA recall list were made in Mexico and include:
|Assured Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe and Moisturizers||Blumen Advanced Hand Sanitizer||Blumen Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe|
|Blumen Antibacterial Fresh Citrus Hand Sanitizer||Blumen Clear Advanced Hand Sanitizer with 70% Alcohol with Glycerin and Aloe||Cklass Hand Sanitizer With Aloe Enriched With Moisturizing Emollient Agents|
|Dolphin Hands Sanitizer||Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer (not an official Sanrio licensed product)||LumiSkin Advanced Hand Sanitizer|
|M Hand Sanitizer Alcohol Antiseptic topical solution 80%||Modesa Instant Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers and Aloe Vera||Modesa Instant Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers and Vitamin E|
|Modesa Instant Hand Sanitizer Moisturizers and Vitamin E||NuuxSan Instant Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer||O.K. Pharmacy Hand Sanitizer|
|QualitaMed Hand Sanitizer||The Honeykeeper Hand Sanitizer||Blumen Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Lavender|
So far, we have not seen Clean n Natural hand sanitizer on a recall list, but if and when it happens, DoNotPay will be on the job of facilitating consumer refunds. Other sanitizers that were named on the FDA recall list include:
- Agavespa Skincare hand sanitizer
- Bio AAA Advanced Hand Sanitizer 480 ml bottles
- Clean Humans Hand Sanitizer
- CleanCare Nogerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- Defense Group Hand Sanitizer
- Florence Morris Body Care Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
- HF&N Lab MediCare Alcohol Antiseptic Topical Solution
- Inovaker Hand Sanitizer 70% Alcohol Gel Hand Sanitizer
- Leiper's Fork Distillery Bulk Disinfectant hand gel 5-gallon tubs
- Medtek Supplies Hand Sanitizer
- Neutrevo Instant Hand Sanitizer
- OZO Hand Sanitizer Luxury Formula
- Panagel Hand SanitzerNatural Gold Gel Alcohol Antiseptic 75% Topical Solution
- SensiMedical Hand Sanitizer Gel
- SOHO Fresh Hand Sanitizer Gel
- UltraCruz Hand Sanitizing Gel Antimicrobial
- V-KLEAN Hand Sanitizer Gel
Why Did the FDA Recall Some Hand Sanitizers and Not Others?
The recent recalls of more than 200 sanitizers happened after regular FDA testing found the products to be contaminated with methanol, benzene, acetaldehyde, and/or other chemicals that are known to be toxic to humans. The FDA may also recall products that are manufactured at facilities that use these chemicals.
FDA sunscreen recalls also occur when a product is discovered to contain too little ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, or benzalkonium chloride. The FDA may also recall hand sanitizers that are packaged in such a way that they might be mistaken for food and accidentally ingested. Lastly, the FDA may recall a product if agency requests for information about product ingredients and quality are ignored.
At the time of this writing, we have not noted a Slate hand sanitizer recall, Defendr hand sanitizer recall, Soapbox hand sanitizer recall, Gotdya hand sanitizer recall, Earth to Skin hand sanitizer recall, Naturewell hand sanitizer recall, Bye Bye Germs hand sanitizer recall, or a Rejuvenate hand sanitizer recall.
How to Claim a Recall by Yourself
To stay apprised of any upcoming recalls of Clean n Natural hand sanitizer, visit the company website and add your email address to their mailing list. Alternately, you can call 866-567-8600 or send your email query to email@example.com.
A Better and Faster Way to File a Recall Claim
Finding and filing your own recall claim can be a frustrating, time-consuming process. DoNotPay makes it so much easier to file a recall claim for Clean n Natural hand sanitizer or any other product that has been recalled. Here's how:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
That's truly all you have to do! The DoNotPay robot lawyer will forward your request to the manufacturer. Within days, you will hear back from the company with direct confirmation along with instructions about how to receive your refund or replacement product.
DoNotPay Product Recall Monitor Alerts
Even if you don't need to file a claim for a Clean n Natural hand sanitizer recall, you can register with the DoNotPay product recall monitoring service. Then, just forward your receipts to DoNotPay and we'll scour our databases to determine if any product you purchased has been recalled. If and when something you purchased is recalled, we will help you file a claim for refund, repair, or replacement.
Hand Sanitizers Aren’t the Only Recalls DoNotPay Can Help With
No matter what kind of item is recalled, DoNotPay makes the claim process easy. Here are some other recalls we can help with:
- Automotive recalls listed by VIN
- Dog food recall
- Hot Pockets recall
- Metformin product recall
- Neutrogena sunscreen FDA recall
- Peloton exercise gear recalls
- Philips CPAP recalls
- Recalls in California
- Sunscreen recall
- Tyson chicken product recall
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Helping you recalls is just one way that DoNotPay can serve you. Check out a few more ways DoNotPay can help you save time, money, and stress!
- Suing in Small Claims Court
- Easily Scheduling Your Next DMV Appointment
- Helping You Reduce Property Taxes
- Negotiate Bills on Your Behalf
- Help You Sign Up for Risk-Free Trials
- Find Your Unclaimed Money
- Help You File Complaints
- Apply for Scholarships
DoNotPay Spares Time, Money, and Aggravation
Originally, DoNotPay was programmed to help people get out of paying parking fines. Today, our artificial intelligence robot lawyer makes it super simple to file a . and tell us how we can help.