How To Contest Shorewood Parking Tickets
Resolving a parking ticket doesn’t have to be a hassle, this article will guide you through everything you need to know about paying, disputing and winning your citation. If you’ve ever wondered whether beating a parking ticket is possible, if a lawyer might be necessary in the process or how much a fine might cost you, we’ve got all the answers.
DoNotPay can help you dispute a parking ticket in less than two minutes, all you need is your phone and the DoNotPay app. Keep on reading to learn more!
Do I Need to Hire a Lawyer If I Want To Dispute a Parking Citation?
Although you could technically hire an attorney for the process, it’s not necessary. The process of contesting a ticket is simple enough to handle on your own, and hiring an attorney could end up costing far more than the parking citation ever would.
The hourly fees for an attorney range anywhere from $100 to $1000, so we recommend skipping the heavy expenses and disputing the ticket using DoNotPay.
Can I Dispute Tickets from Private Companies?
Yes! Parking tickets from private parking companies work pretty much the same as federal parking tickets, and DoNotPay can help you beat them just as fast.
Here is a list of some the biggest private parking companies, our robot lawyer can you handle any of these:
- Ace Parking
- Lanier Parking
- SP+ (Standard Parking)
- Imperial Parking
- Laz Parking
What Do I Do If I Want To Pay my Shorewood Parking Citation?
If you live in the city of Shorewood and recently got a parking ticket, it’s important that you pay the fine on time so that it doesn’t start accumulating late fees.
Follow these easy steps to officially pay your ticket:
- Go to Shorewood’s official parking and traffic website.
- Select the “pay ticket” now option and you will be redirected to a secure payment website.
- Enter your payment details (you may require a valid US credit card or debit for this transaction.)
- If your payment is successful you will get a receipt and a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Dispute Your Shorewood Parking Ticket with DoNotPay!
If you want to use DoNotPay’s services to fight your citation, here is a step by step guide with everything you’ll need to do:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head to the traffic disputes section
- Upload a snapshot of your ticket and enter the citation number
- Answer a few questions about the situation and why you don’t deserve the ticket
- Tell us which state the ticket was issued in
That’s all you need to do to have DoNotPay generate an appeal letter for you! How simple was that?
Is Fighting A Parking Ticket Worth the Trouble?
Contesting a parking ticket is the best thing you can do- it can save you from having to pay a significant fine and the process isn’t even complicated. If your main concern is time, DoNotPay can help you contest your parking ticket in less than 2 minutes from the comfort of your phone.
If you were appealing the citation on your own, it might take you an entire work day to complete everything properly, but our AI-powered lawyer is here to help spare you the hassle!
What Are The Consequences for Leaving My Parking Ticket Unpaid?
You have exactly 30 days from the time the ticket is issued to pay or contest the amount you owe. here are some of the consequences you could face If you fail to meet this deadline:
- You could accumulate interest on your ticket and the fee could eventually double or even triple.
- Your vehicle could be booted (meaning a device would be attached to your tires to prevent you from driving) and this would only be reversed once you paid the ticket.
- With enough late tickets accumulated, your driving license could eventually be revoked altogether.
|Can I dispute my parking ticket?||Yes.|
|Do I need a lawyer to help me officially contest my parking citation?||No.|
|How long would contesting a ticket take on my own?||Almost an entire work-day.|
|How long would it take to contest a ticket with DoNotPay?||Just 2 minutes!|
|Is fighting a ticket worth the hassle if you’re busy?||Yes, it will spare you from paying the fine.|
DoNotPay Can Also Help With…
- Manage subscriptions
- College fee waivers
- Contact government representatives
- Divorce settlement agreement
- Get free trials and don’t get charged