Samsung Washing Machine Repair Guide for Beginners
Appliance repairs can be expensive. If you need help finding the best price quotes for , DoNotPay is standing by to help!
Samsung has long provided consumers with high-quality appliances and electronics. When one of those appliances breaks down, it can be costly. You want to get good prices on the repairs, but you also want to make sure that you go to the right provider to get those repairs. If you are not familiar with all the repair providers in your area, it could be hit or miss as to who comes to your home to fix your washer. At the price you paid for the original product, you want people who are certified in Samsung washers to perform the repairs on yours.
Samsung washing machines are considered to be in the top three best brands to own. This means that, on average, they break down less than the competition. There are still going to be occasions when they break down. Samsung prefers that you go straight to the source when you are requesting a washing machine repair and to let them schedule it for you. There are also washing machine repair technicians that can be found from other sources. But how do you know which repair provider is really trustworthy or not?
If you are still having trouble finding the right Samsung washing machine repair technician to fix your washer, you can always turn to DoNotPay for assistance for the following;
- Samsung Repair
- Sears Appliance Repairs
- LG Refrigerator Repairs
- Apple Repairs
- Safelite Auto-Glass Repairs
- GE Appliance Repairs
- Apple Watch Screen Repairs
How Much Does It Typically Cost to Repair a Samsung Washing Machine?
The average cost for Samsung washing machine repairs is between $225 and $325.
The amount of money you will have to spend on washing machine repairs will be based on what needs to be repaired and what type of machine it is. For the machine type, remember that the more complex the machine, the more that could likely go wrong. While the top models tend to not need repair as much as others, there will come a time when you will need to call for repairs.
First, let's look at the average price of repairs by machine type. These estimations include labor:
|Type of Repairs||Cost|
|Portable||$85 to $150|
|Semi-Automatic||$100 to $250|
|Top Load||$150 to $275|
|Front Load||$200 to $350|
|Fully-Automatic||$200 to $350|
|Integrated||$250 to $450|
|Steam||$250 to $450|
The type of repair needed will ultimately tell you how much you will be paying. Simple repairs involving small parts that need to be replaced will be far less expensive than any repair that requires the technician to take the washer apart.
The following list of repairs are listed by those parts that most typically fail during the lifetime of a washing machine and the average repair cost including labor:
|Type of Repair||Average Cost|
|Coupling||$85 to $160|
|Lid switch||$85 to $160|
|Drain hose||$95 to $170|
|Inlet valve||$95 to $190|
|Pressure switch||$100 to $225|
|Shutoff valve||$100 to $225|
|Door lock||$110 to $200|
|Belt||$120 to $175|
|Bearings||$150 to $225|
|Door||$150 to $275|
|Shock absorber||$150 to $300|
|Drum bearings||$150 to $225|
|Transmission||$200 to $350|
|Gasket||$230 to $300|
|Pump||$300 to $400|
|Drum||$350 to $550|
How to Contact Samsung For a Repair Referral
In order to get a repair referral directly from Samsung, all you have to do is visit their website.
- Go to Washers Support and sign in to your account.
- You will see a dashboard called "My Products" where you registered your washer when you first bought it.
- If you did not register it when you bought it, you should register it at this time.
- Click on "support request."
- Type in the details about what is wrong with your Samsung washing machine.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation followed by a phone call.
- Receive the phone call to make the appointment for your repair.
- You can return to this site to track your repair whenever you need to.
How Do I Get Repairs from Third-Party Providers?
If you prefer not to go through Samsung, there are third-party providers.
- If you choose to do so, you can always Google Samsung washing machine repair and be presented with a list of local repair technicians.
- Alternatively, you can also go to sites such as Angie's list or Craigslist and find people who will state that they are experienced in repairing Samsung washing machines. While many of these individuals will be legit, you need to be careful using these options.
When it comes to repairing your Samsung washing machine it is always best to wait for the repair person recommended by Samsung to come to the house and perform the repair.
How to Avoid Excessive Repair Fees
You can avoid excessive repair fees by caring for your washing machine as noted in the user manual.
There are guidelines for keeping your Samsung washing machine in good working order. If you follow these guidelines in the care of your washing machine, you should reduce the incidents of breakdowns and other needs for repair. If you do need repairs made to your Samsung washing machine, you should only go with repair professionals that come from Samsung recommendations.
Whenever you put in a request for service, Samsung will make an appointment with their preferred provider for you. You can follow up on that information on the Samsung site under "track my repair." You can find further contact information and details at that time.
Finding the Best Rates for Samsung Washing Machine Repairs Using DoNotPay
If you are still having trouble finding the best rates for your , you still have one more option. You can get those referrals the easy way by using DoNotPay. Here is how to start saving on Samsung washing machine repairs with DoNotPay:
- Search for Quote My Repair on DoNotPay.
- Enter the details of the repair you need.
- Let DoNotPay find competitive rates for that repair in your area and any relevant information to keep you from being overcharged.
DoNotPay Has Solutions For All Areas Starting With a Click of a Button
Help from DoNotPay goes far beyond your Samsung washing machine. DoNotPay can help you in any area you can think of.
DoNotPay has made it a point to cover every area possible for things for which they can offer you solutions. It could be as simple as getting a copy of your birth certificate from a different state. You can pay for that parking ticket from out of state that you got on your last business trip. Is your child ready to head off to college soon? DoNotPay can help you find the right school for them and procure the right financial aid. How about filing a case in small claims court? DoNotPay can help you do that.
As a matter of fact, DoNotPay can help you customize any standardized legal document you can think of. They also offer online notary services. Is it time to renew Fido's dog license? You guessed it, DoNotPay can help you with that as well.
DoNotPay really does offer solutions for all areas. Keep reading to find out what more DoNotPay can do.
What Else DoNotPay Can Do For You
Since DoNotPay offers solutions to problems in just about every area you can think of, there is no limit to what they can help you do. Here are some examples:
- Find out about city repairs.
- Get cash back from a gift card.
- Put in a claim on a warranty.
- Get help with your bills.
- Find out how to get chargebacks and refunds.
- Find out about utility outages and how to get a refund for the time they were down.
- Learn how to find discounts on anything.
- Find out how to negotiate those charges you don't recognize on a hotel bill.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Visit DoNotPay today to see where they can best help you next. With DoNotPay, help is just a click away.