What You Need to Do to Repair Samsung Products
Samsung produces popular products like the Galaxy line of smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers. They also sell washing machines, TVs, printers, vacuum cleaners, and USB sticks.
Unfortunately, like most technology today, these products break down and must be repaired. That means you may have to bust your budget to get it fixed.
Before you consider spending your hard-earned cash to repair Samsung products, why not let DoNotPay help? DoNotPay can help you find the best prices to get your Samsung product repaired. We can also help you find the best prices to have the following products repaired:
- Apple Computers
- Apple Watch screen
- Other Apple products
- Safelite Auto Glass
- Sears Appliances
- LG Refrigerators
- GE Appliances
- Phone screen repairs
- Nintendo Joy-Con
How Much Does Samsung Charge for Repairs?
are usually more expensive than other brands. This is because Samsung develops and manufactures their products like screens in their factories.
For example, if the screen of your Galaxy phone gets damaged, it can cost anywhere from $79.00 to $599.00. It depends on what model you have.
Here's a list of repair prices to fix the screen on the Galaxy:
|Samsung Galaxy Z|
|Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (Inner)
Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (Outer)
|Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Inner)
Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Outer)
|Galaxy Z Fold2 5G (Inner)
Galaxy Z Fold2 5G (Outer)
|Galaxy Z Flip / Z Flip 5G (Inner)
Galaxy Z Flip / Z Flip 5G (Outer)
|Samsung Galaxy S|
|Galaxy S21+ 5G||$229.00||Galaxy S10||$249.00|
|Galaxy S21 5G||$199.00||Galaxy S10e||$199.00|
|Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G||$279.00||Galaxy S10 Lite||$179.00|
|Galaxy S20+ 5G||$269.00||Galaxy S9+||$229.00|
|Galaxy S20 5G||$249.00||Galaxy S9||$219.00|
|Galaxy S20 FE 5G||$149.00||Galaxy S8+||$229.00|
|Galaxy S10 5G||$279.00||Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Active||$219.00|
|Samsung Galaxy Note|
|Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G||$269.00||Galaxy Note10||$239.00|
|Galaxy Note20 5G||$219.00||Galaxy Note9||$239.00|
|Galaxy Note10+ 5G||$279.00||Galaxy Note8||$239.00|
|Samsung Galaxy A|
|Galaxy A71 5G||$159.00||Galaxy A21||$99.00|
|Galaxy A52 5G||$129.00||Galaxy A20||$89.00|
|Galaxy A51 / A51 5G||$129.00||Galaxy A12||$89.00|
|Galaxy A50||$129.00||Galaxy A11||$89.00|
|Galaxy A42 5G||$119.00||Galaxy A10e||$79.00|
|Galaxy A32 5G||$109.00||Galaxy A02s||$79.00|
Other Samsung Repair Costs
The average cost of fixing a Samsung TV is between $75.00 and $200.00. If your TV needs to be repaired, you can arrange to have an authorized Samsung technician come to your house to fix it. All Samsung repairs come with a three-month warranty, and you get to keep the original factory warranty.
The minimum cost to repair a Samsung dryer is $50.00 to $450.00. The average price is between $100.00 to $200.00
How to Get Your Samsung Products Repaired
There are three ways you can :
- At your home - You can arrange for a Samsung certified technician to come to your house. All repairs are made using genuine Samsung parts. Every technician also follows enhanced COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Walk-in - You can make a walk-in or curbside appointment at a repair center. All repair centers follow enhanced COVD-19 safety protocols also.
- Mail-in - Your smartphone, tablet, or smaller items can be mailed to an authorized Samsung repair center. After your device is repaired, it will be shipped back to you.
Are There Cheaper Options for Samsung Repairs?
Unfortunately, since Samsung has complete control over its consumer products, no third-party repair service offers a cheaper option. All that's available are OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Copy parts can be more affordable and can function as an OEM; however, Samsung, based in South Korea, will not allow copied parts made in China to be exported to the U.S. That means your Samsung products must be repaired using an expensive OEM.
Can I Get a Refund From Samsung Instead?
Samsung offers consumers a thirty-day money-back guarantee. To request a refund from Samsung requires filling out an online form that requires only the entry of the order number and your email address.
You'll receive your refund within fourteen to twenty days from your request to cancel. However, the refund period varies depending on the payment method and it's subject to the processing duration of the payment agency.
How to Avoid Excessive Samsung Repair Fees
Many repair shops charge significant "shop fees," markups, and poorly justified fees because they believe that you won't be willing to challenge them. You can avoid this hassle by letting DoNotPay handle your repairs.
There are four types of fees DoNotPay can help you avoid:
- Shop Fees. These fees are often justified as labor fees but sometimes aren't itemized. So, you can't always tell what these "shop fees" are for.
- Part Markup. The shop might charge you a massive markup on any unnecessary replacement part. The markup they charge you is usually more than what they paid for the part.
- Unnecessary Repairs. If you're not sure exactly what part needs to be fixed, the shop may repair or replace additional parts that don't need fixing and then charge you for it.
- Breaking and then fixing parts. This is rare, but some unscrupulous shops will break functional parts and repair them at your expense.
Repair Samsung Products With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can find competitive repair rates for your Samsung product in your area to give you negotiating leverage. Additionally, we can help you spot attempts by repair shops to charge you for unnecessary services.
It only takes three easy steps:
- Search for Quote My Repair on DoNotPay.
- Enter the details of the repair you need.
- Let DoNotPay find competitive rates for that repair in your area and any relevant information to keep you from being overcharged.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping people get the best deals on Samsung repairs is one of many services that DoNotPay provides. Here's a list of other things we help people with:
- City repairs
- Claim a warranty
- Chargebacks and refunds
- Find discounts
- Negotiate hotel bill
- Utility Outages
- Help with bills
- Gift card cashback
To learn more about what DoNotPay can do, contact us today!