How to Remove My Phone Number Under Yahoo Icon
Yahoo is one of the most used media and business platforms, linking hundreds of millions of individuals across the globe. However, there have been cases of a data breach exposing all its users to privacy threats. Users worried about their privacy may thus consider removing their phone number under the yahoo icon as one of the ways to protect personal data.
However, doing so can prove complicated, but it does not have to be courtesy of , which is designed to help you in such situations. It offers an automated, fast, easier, and convenient way of removing your details in the yahoo icon or from other platforms such as Whitepages, Facebook, or Google. We can even delete your photo from Google or any other platform.
Why Is It Hard to Remove Your Phone Number Under Yahoo Icon?
Removing your details off internet platforms is not an easy task since, in most cases, these platforms require comprehensive and sensitive data. For instance, creating an account with Yahoo requires you to provide information such as name, date of birth, and phone number, which are sensitive to your privacy. This information is scanned and sold to advertisers, who distribute it to various databases, making it hard to wipe out permanently.
Sometimes, removing your details from the internet may require expert help, but there is no surety that the information will be permanently deleted.
How to Remove Your Phone Number Under Yahoo Icon
- Log into Yahoo Mail
- Click the small arrow next to "Hi (your name) to activate a drop-down menu.
- Click "Account Info" in the drop-down menu. You may be prompted to provide your Yahoo Mail password again at this step.
- Click "Edit Profile Details" and scroll down to "Contact Information."
- Click "Go to Account Info" directly across from "Contact Information." You may be prompted to enter your Yahoo Mail Password again.
- Place your cursor directly after the phone number in the "Mobile" field.
- Press the "Backspace" key to delete the until the number
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom right of the screen.
For Your Contacts
- Log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click " Contacts" on the left side of your Yahoo Mail home page.
- Click the name of the contact whose mobile number you want to remove
- Click "Edit" Scroll down to the third category, "Phones."
- Place your cursor directly after the mobile phone number in the "Mobile."
- Press" Backspace" until the number is removed.
- Press "Save" to save your changes.
The above process may seem easy and direct, but it requires you to have a password at almost every step to complete these procedures effectively. If you forget your password, then it implies that you will not be able to remove your phone number or personal details on Yahoo and platforms like Spokeo or even in the California organ donor registry since the process is similar on almost all internet platforms. In addition, it is a long process with a lot of commands without a guarantee that your information will be completely wiped off the platform. DoNotPay is the best option for you.
Remove Your Phone Number Under the Yahoo Icon With the Help of DoNotPay
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Phone Number Under Yahoo Icon
If you have experienced challenges removing personal information such as phone numbers on an internet platform, then DoNotPay is designed to help you solve the problem. Here are the reasons why DoNoPay is a perfect option for you:
- It’s Quick: It lessens the time it would otherwise take to remove by providing you with five easy steps to accomplish your task fast.
- It’s Easy: You do not have to struggle with remembering your password or manually removing your details from the internet.
- It’s Successful: With DNP, you rest assured of success; our product will permanently remove all your details from the internet.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Removing your phone number under the yahoo icon is just one of our many offerings. DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Learning about text spam
- Preventing stalking and harassment
- Compensation for victims of crime
- Filing a complaint
- Suing anyone in a small claims court
is a one-stop hub that offers solutions for these and other issues. Do not hesitate to try us if you experience any of the problems addressed or more.