The #1 Way to Remove Your Number From WhatsApp Permanently
Keying-in a valid phone number while signing up to use WhatsApp is a compulsory process but not a great idea, especially for those who love their privacy. Unfortunately, there is no way you can hide your number on WhatsApp; thus, you have to compromise your privacy if you are to use the App. Once your phone number is made public, it stays public owing to the permanent attribute of the internet.
Fortunately, even if is not easy, but not impossible. At DoNotPay, we understand the current cybersecurity risks and we think you deserve to have full control over your personal information. Read on to see how we can help you do it through our new Take Down My Personal Information product.
How WhatsApp Works
All applications take your personal information so it is important to know how they work in case you want to remove your personal information from the internet. WhatsApp is a free app that you can download on your smartphone and use to communicate with other people. The App enables you to send text messages, videos, images, and audio. These services are no different from normal text messaging services; however, since the app uses an internet connection, it has relatively higher charges.
Currently, you can install the app on your desktop by visiting the WhatsApp website or the relevant applications store and downloading it to your Windows or Mac device. The App is mostly used by teenagers due to its outstanding features that favor their lifestyles including chatting, voice messaging, and sharing locations.
Accessing and using WhatsApp requires you to have an attuned smartphone, a sim card, a valid mobile number, and an internet connection. The username will be your phone number and your account will be attached to your phone. WhatsApp is almost free to use; however, take note that your roaming phone network will incur additional costs.
How to Remove Your Number From WhatsApp by Yourself
If you are no longer interested in using WhatsApp, you can . When you remove your number, it means that you will have deleted your account permanently. It is important to note that the process is irreversible, even if you do it accidentally.
To remove your number or delete your account, you should follow these steps:
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Tap More options and go to setting, account and delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in the recommended international format and click "Delete my account".
- Choose the reason for deleting the account.
- Click "delete my account".
|WhatsApp Support Contact Information|
|Online Support||WhatsApp Messenger Support|
|FAQ Page||Help Center|
|Support Email||Business Account - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility concern - email@example.com
|Corporate Address||WhatsApp Inc
1601 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
After removing your number from WhatsApp and deleting your account, your WhatsApp information will only be deleted after 90 days. The worst part is that even after the 90 days, copies of your information will remain in a backup storage service like Google. This information will be used for legal issues and other harm prevention efforts.
At DoNotPay, we prioritize your privacy, and that is why we offer a simple way of taking down your personal information from the internet.
Learn How to Remove Your Number Easily From WhatsApp With DoNotPay
With our help, you can take down your number from Whatsapp in the following easy steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
After you have completed the above steps, you are almost there! We will take the mantle and deal with the company on your behalf.
Why Choose DoNotPay?
DoNotPay is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to take down personal information from WhatsApp and other websites. This is due to the fact that its product is:
- Easy - It will save you from the strenuous hassle of filling out forms online as well as keeping track of the entire number removal process.
- Fast - It is time conscious and saves the time that you would have used to remove your number from WhatsApp.
- Successful - Our product assures you of high chances of getting positive feedback from the process.
Take Down Personal Information From Other Companies Using DoNotPay
At DoNotPay, we know how it can hurt to have your personal information in the public domain. That said, we can help you:
- Remove personal information from Google
- Delete your name from White Pages
- Remove your name from MyLife
- Eliminate your number from Facebook
- Learn how to hire someone to get off your personal information from the internet
- Know how to delete your name from Spokeo
- Erase your phone number from Google
- Remove your photo from Google
- Take out your name from a California organ donor record
There is no company we cannot help you take down your personal information from regardless of their reputation! Sign up today and let us show you how.