How to Take Down Your Name From ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is an excellent avenue for companies to get data about potential customers and connect with them. However, it is not so great if your name is on the site, and you keep getting bombarded with promotional messages at every turn. If the phrase "" has been a constant feature on your search engine, then worry no further because DoNotPay has got you covered. You can also hire us to remove your phone number or remove your photo from Google.
Why Is It So Difficult to Get Personal Information Taken off the Internet?
Deleting all your data from the internet is a very uphill task. Your data is scattered almost everywhere on the internet, and you would have to scour through numerous sites to ensure that you have deleted everything. And If you are running a business and getting pesky telemarketing calls you might also be thinking to . Below are some places you would have to start.
Social Media and Shopping Accounts,
For instance, you would have to delete and deactivate all your social media accounts, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace, as well as shopping accounts such as Amazon, Gap.com, and Macy's.com, which are notorious for storing customer information. Deleting all these would mean forgoing the convenience that comes with their use.
Data Collection Sites
You also have to visit data collection sites that broker your data to the highest bidder. These platforms exist in their dozens. You would have to do this for each account and endure some time-consuming procedures for opting out, as some require you to fill out a physical paper for them to act on your request.
If you were an aspiring writer that needs to remove personal information you posted when you fancied a blogger, you would have to contact the site and politely ask them to remove this information; some of them are under no obligation to remove it on your behalf. You would also have to check in with your phone company or cell provider to ascertain that your information is not listed online and have it deleted if the opposite is true. Where your personal information was posted by someone else, the most effective way would be to send a legal removal request to Google, asking for the information to be removed. If your information is still on your former employer's site, and you'd like it removed, the solution would be to reach for them to update the page.
Are you worried about leaving a trace online? Then the job is not complete if you have not deleted your email accounts. You have to remember all your email accounts and delete them. This would mean losing associated services that require an email to remain in operation.
Basically, you'll have to maintain your personal information on the internet if you want to enjoy convenience, and even if, hypothetically speaking, you managed to wipe out your personal information off the internet, there are no guarantees since hard drives, databases, and applications mark data as "deleted" without wiping it out. That means your personal information could still be stuck somewhere.
How to Remove Your Name From ZoomInfo on Your Own
You must follow the following steps to remove your name from the platform.
- Visit their website
- Enter your email address as listed on their website and complete the CAPTCHA, and select "Get Code."
- Check your email for a 4-digit code and use it for verification on the zoom website. Click "confirm" after pasting the code.
- On the ensuing verification form, check the box to confirm that you want to delete your account. Then select a reason for removing your information
- Once done, solve the ReCAPTCHA and click "Remove."
The staff at ZoomInfo will then work on deleting your information, which may take a few days.
This process is, however, not as easy as it seems. For one, you will have to repeat the process; you have multiple emails listed on ZoomInfo. Secondly, there is a possibility that your name is on multiple other data collection sites and brokers. You would thus have to do a complete audit of your search results to determine whether there are other websites giving out your information and work on deleting this information from these sites. Some of them have tedious procedures that can be frustrating. Therefore, doing it alone is not the way to go about it. Instead, seek the services of a professional to help you with this endeavor.
|Phone Number||1 844-992-DATA (3282)|
Remove Your Name From ZoomInfo With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you remove your information from sites such as ZoomInfo, provided you follow this five-step procedure.
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
DoNotPay Can Also Remove Your Personal Information From Other Websites
In addition to ZoomInfo, we can also help you remove personal information from:
- Organ donor registers
- White pages
- You might also want to hire someone to remove personal information from the internet
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you remove personal information is not our only specialty. We can also give you a hand with:
- Suing anyone in a small claims court
- Filing a complaint
- Getting compensation for a crime committed against you
- Appealing a banned account
- Putting an end to incessant text spam.
Our product offerings give many things less to worry about. Visit DoNotPay to enjoy our services.