How to Completely Remove Your Name From PeekYou Quickly
What can you discover online when you search for yourself or someone else? Your information is one feature that virtually anyone may access on various data broker websites. Data brokerage companies monitor online public records, polls, mailing lists, and social media profiles compiling this data for services like PeekYou to create a digital data profile for millions of people. It's not always easy to on your own, and you might also need to repeat the procedure several times before your data stops turning up in searches. Use DoNotPay to remove your name from PeekYou; it is easy, fast, and successful.
PeekYou collects personally identifying data from the following sources using various types of web scraping software:
- Social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Public records that list your business or home address, or phone numbers
- News sources
- Blogs and Websites
PeekYou will continue to make money off of your personal information until you specifically want to have it removed from these databases.
How to Remove Your Name From PeekYou on Your Own
The measures outlined here will delete your name from PeekYou's database. But remember that you'll need to follow corresponding procedures with other data brokers to ensure that it is practically difficult to find your personal information online. Create an email account first; the more generic, the better, without your name or other personal identification. You must click a link inside a confirmation email from PeekYou to finish the removal process, and you will use this email to do so. By setting up this "burner" email account, you stop PeekYou from keeping (and maybe revealing) the email address you use for personal or professional communications. Here are the steps:
- Go to PeekYou and search for your name, including any online variations, such as middle names, nicknames, professional names, maiden names, and even your spouse's name. Following that, choose your location from the drop-down option.
- Select any relevant results by clicking on them. If many people in your state have the same name, look at the other identifying details listed with it, such as the city, state, age, and former residency. The page with all the data about the individual associated with the address should have a URL you can copy. Make sure you go through each name on the list. People occasionally have multiple data profiles on PeekYou.
- Then, move your cursor to the footer text that says "Do not sell my private information" as you move toward the bottom of the page. On the following page, scroll down to the center of the page and look for the link at point C, which says "do not sell my personal information." Press the link.
- After that, you will be directed to a form where you may start the application process. The fields highlighted with a red asterisk (*) indicate that they must be filled out completely. It will request the PeekYou URL where you found your data profile at the bottom. Additionally, you can provide multiple URLs, which is helpful if you have discovered numerous data profiles on PeekYour. After completing the form, click the captcha, verify your identity by checking the four boxes, and submit it.
- You will be informed on the subsequent screen that a crucial email for verification will be sent to you. To confirm your identification, check the inbox you just created to see if you've gotten the email from PeekYou. To ensure that you want to be deleted from PeekYou's database, click the link in the email.
|Contact Form||Fill Out Form|
|PeekYou, PO Box 705 Ashburn, VA 20146|
|Send A Message|
Next Steps for Removing Your Name From PeekYou
You can choose how to reach out to them bia the following.
PeekYou Removal via Phone Number Call
You can also call PeekYou and ask them to erase your information from their system. Call to speak with PeekYou customer care. Get ready to share details about yourself, including your full name and present and previous addresses.
Request for PeekYou Removal via Email
Alternatively, you can email and request to opt out. Have your full name, date of birth, current and prior addresses, and the URL of the record you want to be deleted on hand when you do that. PeekYou will use this data to find your profile. There is a more straightforward option to give you peace of mind and remove your name from PeekYou if you find the three methods above lengthy and frustrating.
How to Remove Personal Information Using DoNotPay
Through its new Take Down My Personal Information solution, DoNotPay makes it simple to remove your personal information from PeekYou. Follow these simple steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Personal Information From PeekYou
Instead of removing your name from PeekYou on your own, use DoNotPay. It is:
- Fast: DoNotPay makes removing personal data from PeekYou simple, and you complete the task within minutes.
- Easy: You can have a DoNotPay bot working on your behalf with a few quick mouse clicks, and you will not have to go through lengthy and frustrating processes.
- Successful: DoNotPay's track record speaks for itself, with over 250,000 personal information issues resolved. DoNotPay makes the best of your case, so rest assured that you'll get a solution.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Removing personal information from PeekYou is just one of the many information takedown services from DoNotPay here are some of them.
- Remove personal information from Google.
- Remove my name from Whitepages.
- Remove my number from Facebook.
- Hire someone to remove my personal information from the internet.
- Remove my name from MyLife.
- Remove my name from Spokeo.
- Remove my phone number from Google.
- How to remove my photo in Google.
- Remove my name from the organ donor registry in California.
And some others like
- Small claims court lawsuits
- Text spam
- File complaints
- Sex offender search
- Spam collector
- Protecting yourself against stalking and harassment
- Appealing banned accounts
DoNotPay is your go-to resource for deleting personal data from the web. See how simple it is to delete personal information by joining DoNotPay today!