Remove Email Address From My TextNow Account Instantly
If you no longer wish to keep your TextNow account, you might have tried to delete it unsuccessfully. With the ever-present risk of private information falling into the hands of data brokers or hackers, maybe your biggest worry is – how can I remove my email address from my TextNow account. Generally, taking personal information down from the internet has its challenges, depending on the platform. Even when you succeed in removing the information, it can always be relisted. On the other hand, platforms might not have opt-out options, compounding the challenges.
Given these obstacles, hiring someone to clean out your information from the internet can save you from headaches and frustrations. In this article, you will learn how to quickly remove personal data from the internet using DoNotPay, with a focus on deleting your email address from your TextNow account.
Why Is Taking Personal Information off the Internet So Difficult?
Whenever you feel overly exposed by the personal information you have shared on the internet and want to get back in control, it's always advisable to hire someone to remove it. This is because doing it yourself can be frustrating. With data brokers relying on the information to make money, getting a clean break can be difficult.
Some of the challenges you could face may include:
- Strict account policies – Some platforms have policies that restrict account deletion. While they might offer an alternative, the process can be time-consuming.
- Unavailable opt-out options – In listing situations, you might find a site that does not provide their contact information, making it challenging to send opt-out requests.
- Many removal rules – Websites displaying your information could have many removal rules, e.g., filling in opt-out forms, sending requests via email, making phone calls, etc., making it increasingly frustrating.
How to Remove Your Email Address From Your TextNow Account by Yourself
Due to legal reasons, TextNow restricts account deletion, necessitating using an alternative to get your private information (in this case, email address) off their database. Generally, whenever you log out of your account and stay without logging in for a few days, the account gets deactivated. However, your email address is still stored in their database.
How Can You Navigate the Limitation?
To get around this setback, here are the steps to follow:
1. If you have any active subscriptions, ensure you cancel the first.
- To cancel in-app purchases, log in and navigate to the Account icon. Select Payments & Subscriptions, then Subscriptions. Click TextNow Subscription and select Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
- To cancel Wireless and Data Plans, access the My Account page from the main menu. Then, scroll down and click Cancel Your Subscription at the bottom of the page.
2. After ascertaining you don't have any subscriptions, log into your account.
- If you're using the TextNow app, click the button in the upper-left corner to open the main menu. Select settings and click on Account.
- If you're using TextNow.com, click on My Account from the right-hand corner to populate the menu. Next, select Settings from the menu and click on Personal Info.
3. Once the personal information is displayed, type “firstname.lastname@example.org” on the address field and save
4. Navigate back to the menu and click Security and Login.
5. Click Log Out of All Devices to invalidate any active logins on other devices.
|Remove your email from TextNow using these links|
|Cancel in-app purchases||Help Page|
|Cancel Wireless and data Plans||Terminate Plans|
How to Remove Your Email Address From Your TextNow Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If the above steps seem too taxing, or in case you encounter errors in the process, DoNotPay can handle the task on your behalf. We can save you the headache of worrying about the lengthy process.
Just create your own cancellation letter in 5 easy steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general.
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Email Address From Your TextNow Account
Using DoNotPay to remove your email address from your TextNow account has notable benefits. These include:
- Easy of use
DoNotPay Works Across Many Services With the Click of a Button
Besides removing email addresses from TextNow accounts, you can use DoNotPay to get rid of other types of personal information from the internet. If you want any information removed, do not hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile, here are some removal tasks we can assist you with:
- Removing your personal information from Google
- Removing your name from WhitePages
- Removing your number from Facebook
- Removing your name from MyLife
- Removing your name from Spokeo
- Removing your phone number from Google
- Removing your photo from Google
- Removing your name from organ donor registry in California
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Generally, you can use DoNotPay for lots of other services. From paying bills to deleting personal information from the internet, and legal issues, DoNotPay has you covered.
Have a legal matter you need help with? Below are some of the issues we handle:
- Lodging lawsuits in small claims court
- Stalking and harassment
- Sex offender search
- Filing a complaint against a company
- Fighting email spam
- Fighting text spam
- Compensation for victims of crime
- Appealing a banned account
Taking down information from the internet can be a never-racking endeavor. However, with the help of services such as DoNotPay, you need not worry about it. With a few steps, you can set up the removal request and have them handle the clean-up. Meanwhile, if you from TextNow, let DoNotPay do the heavy lifting on your behalf.