Can I Get a Poshmark Partial Refund? Poshmark Refund Policy Explained
Poshmark is a California-based retailer community, and also a mixture of social network and a huge shopping platform connecting sellers and fashion manufacturers with their buyers. Not every purchase goes smoothly, though—and the items you receive may be far from what you expected.
We provide you with a detailed guide for situations when such circumstances occur, as well as an explanation of the Poshmark refund policy.
Get Familiar With the Poshmark Refund Policy
Is it possible to request a partial refund for the goods you received? The answer is—such a term doesn’t exist in the company’s policy. You’re entitled to receive a full refund for each product that meets the requirements proposed by the Terms & Conditions of the company. Of course, to have an insight into the full range of possibilities, you need to know which cases qualify you for the refund procedure, so that you can avoid misunderstandings.
Poshmark will accept your product back and return the funds to your account when:
- The item you ordered is missing from the parcel
- The item you received is damaged
- The item you received doesn’t seem authentic
- The item you received is incorrect, and it’s a seller’s or company’s fault
- The item you purchased doesn’t have the features stated in the description or doesn’t look the same as on the photos
Poshmark provides you with a certain level of security by waiting for the product to reach you before releasing the money to the seller. The payment is forwarded only upon getting the confirmation that the goods have been delivered to you and that everything seems fine. This is why it’s fundamental to report any irregularities within three days after the items reach you. Once this period is over, no returns or refunds will be possible.
What Are the Cases in Which I Won’t Be Able To Get a Poshmark Goods Refund?
Any case that doesn’t coincide with the reasons stated in the previous section is automatically observed as non-eligible. If the product reaches you without any damage or inconvenience, but you don’t like it or you change your mind, the company won’t release the paid amount back to you. The same happens when you realize you’ve picked the wrong size or color, as this counts as a mistake from your end. Also, the Poshmark Protect policy includes only the transactions and payments made within the platform. This means that you won’t be eligible to receive a refund in case of any offline transaction and that the company isn’t liable for any irregularities in such situations.
Leave the Poshmark Refund Issues Behind With the Help of DoNotPay
Here you can see the practicable options when it comes to requesting your funds back:
Can You Request a Refund Via
Yes / No
Since the support center itself is responsible for providing information, but not for initiating the refund process, DoNotPay is the most efficient way in which you can solve this problem. Our app focuses on performing this procedure for you, without any need to contact the company and have burdensome conversations with their reps. Here are a few quick steps to get your money back:
- Go to DoNotPay using your
- Go to your profile page and select the option Get Protected within the File a Chargeback unit
- Provide the chatbot with necessary details regarding the transaction and the merchant in question
- Sign the ticket using your verified signature and submit your request
The first part of the procedure is over once you click the submit button. The second part includes a specific letter that your bank receives via fax along with a list of Mastercard and Visa reason codes. The purpose of these documents is to make it easier for you to resolve this situation in a legal and appropriate way by obtaining documents that might substantiate your request.
In situations when the merchant doesn’t want to cooperate—which happens daily—DoNotPay will also offer you a helping hand with filing a case against them in small claims court.
How To Contact Poshmark and Request a Refund in Other Ways
You can also start a return process via the Poshmark app or by completing the form on the official website.
How To Request Returns via the Poshmark App
- Log into your account and choose the Account section
- Go to My Purchases and choose the order in question
- Click on Problems/Order Inquiry and check the Order Not as Described option
- Choose the exact reason for which you wish to return the item
- Don’t forget to add convenient photos showing the damage or a specific flaw and describe the situation in more detail
- Submit the form
How To Request Returns and Refunds via the Web Browser
The procedure is rather similar to the one with the Poshmark app, and it goes like this:
- Log into your Poshmark account
- Choose the My Purchases option from the drop-down menu once you click on your account photo
- Select the order in question from the list
- Choose Problems/Order Inquiry and then mark Order Not as Described within the drop-down menu
- Add the photos in .jpg format from your computer or smartphone with a brief explanation of the issue you have encountered
- Submit the form
How Much Will I Have To Wait for My Refund Request To Be Processed?
In both cases, Poshmark gets back to you in a couple of days to confirm that your request has been received and to inform you whether you qualify for a refund or not. When it comes to the estimated payment release date, it’s usually within the period of one billing cycle. The exceptions are:
- The orders for which you paid with Posh Credits—the credit will go back to your account within a couple of business days
- The orders for which you paid via Affirm—the money will go back to the credit card linked to Affirm within ten business days
Ready To See What Else DoNotPay Has To Offer?
The purpose of our app isn’t limited only to refund request assistance, but you can use this amazing feature with some other online retailer companies such as GameStop or Wish as well. Aside from this, DoNotPay will make you forget waiting in long phone queues, dealing with robocalls, and other annoying points regardless of whether you prefer using your
DoNotPay will assist you with issues such as:
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Stopping text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Suing people and companies in small claims court