How to Cancel Your PDFSimpli Subscription Easily
Services and subscriptions are a necessary part of life. However, sometimes we need to cancel them. Maybe you no longer need the service, or the subscription has expired. Whatever the reason, canceling a service or a subscription can be a difficult task. For instance, when you decide to cancel your PDFSimpli subscription yourself, you may encounter several setbacks, including high cancellation fees and long wait times.
PDFSimpli is a service that allows you to create and manage PDF documents online easily. It has both free and paid subscription plans, which offer more features. But what if you no longer need PDFSimpli’s premium features? Or what if you want to cancel your subscription before it renews? Well, there is a faster, more convenient, automated, and less frustrating way for you to solve your issue with DoNotPay.
With just a few clicks, you can . That means no more waiting on hold or dealing with customer service.
How to Cancel a PdfSimpli Subscription
When you sign up for PDFSimpli, you're signing up for a monthly subscription. If you want to cancel PDFSimpli, there are a few steps you need to take.
- Go to your account on PDFSimpli and log in.
- Select the "Account Settings" option from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the "My Account Screen".
- To cancel your plan, go to "Plan and Payment" and select "Cancel Plan."
- Scroll to the bottom of the next page, check the box next to "I understand I will lose access to my saved PDFs and documents and still wish to cancel," then click YES, CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
Here are a few more details about the PDFSimpli refund and cancellation policy:
- When you choose to terminate your agreement with PDFSimpli, they will give you your money back or a credit that you can use at WorkSimpli.io in the future.
- Ensure you get in touch with PDFSimpli via email at supportpdfsimpli.com no later than thirty days after sending the order to WorkSimpli Software LLC.
- WorkSimpli Software LLC might give you more time if they think it is necessary.
- The PDFSimpli staff is going to respond to your request within one to two business days, whether by offering a complete refund or by fixing the issue.
- PDFSimpli fully reimburses the customer for all card verification or authorization payments at their request.
- When you make a payment to a third party, like an affiliate marketer, PDFSimpli doesn't refund that cash. Expenses paid out to WorkSimpli Software LLC aren't refundable.
What Are the Best Alternatives to PDFSimpli?
If you are looking for other PDF editors that you can use, you might want to check the list below. Here are some recommended PDF editors that you could give a try:
Potential Problems When Canceling PDFSimpli Subscription
There are potential problems when canceling your PDFSimpli subscription, including:
- PDFSimpli may keep some subscription fees even after canceling.
- They may not cancel the subscription immediately.
- Their customer service may be unresponsive or unhelpful when you're trying to cancel the subscription.
- PDFSimpli may not refund the entire subscription amount.
These are some potential problems when canceling a PDFSimpli subscription. It is essential to be aware of these potential issues before canceling the subscription.
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Stops Free Trials Before You're Charged
Have you ever been charged for a service because you forgot to cancel your free trial? Honestly, paying for a service that you have forgotten about feels aggravating. It is normal to also feel cheated since you did not use the service anyway.
Spending extra money on items you don't need might severely impact your finances. We at DoNotPay can assist you in avoiding this issue.
Our Virtual Credit Card stops you from being charged for free trials or items that you don’t need. If you want to sign up for these services, the DoNotPay app may even provide you with a temporary email account. Furthermore, DoNotPay is accessible via any browser.
Is PDFSimpli Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue
When you sign up for PDFSimpli, you're probably not expecting to cancel it a few months down the line. Unfortunately, PDFSimpli isn't always straightforward about how to cancel your subscription.
DoNotPay can help you sue PDFSimpli if they are declining to cancel your subscription. We'll help you gather the evidence you require and take PdfSimpli to small claims court.
DoNotPay makes it super simple to sue corporations in small claims court. We have been recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Get the justice you require, download the no-cost app, and fight the bureaucracy with the world's very first robot lawyer.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your PDFSimpli Subscription
DoNotPay is the best way to manage or cancel your subscriptions, no matter which service you use. You can always visit DoNotPay on your web browser to tell us which service you want to cancel.
Here's how to cancel your membership in three easy steps using DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
After you've completed the above steps, we'll work on canceling your subscription as quickly as possible and get you a refund.
More Streaming Services That DoNotPay Can Cancel
Just like PDFSimpli, there are many other subscriptions and services out there that DoNotPay can help you cancel. Below is a list of some of the more popular services and subscriptions you may cancel through DoNotPay:
- Planet fitness
- Epoch payment
- Truthfinder Subscription
- Cancel SiriusXM
- Ford Credit Payments
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Ford Credit Payments
- Massage envy
- Cancel CVs care pass
- Xbox live
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides being able to cancel a subscription or service with PDFSimpli, DoNotPay can also assist with the following:
is a handy online tool that can help you cancel unwanted subscriptions and services with ease. It walks you through the cancellation process step-by-step and provides all the necessary documentation you may need to prove that you canceled. So, if you're looking to cancel a subscription or service, DoNotPay is an excellent option.