Beat your Orange County Parking Tickets in Under Five Minutes
Parking ticket appeals can require discerning legal language, filling out forms, and creating an appeal letter. Skip the hassle and let take care of those steps for you. No lawyer. No hassle.
Are You Sure I Don’t Need a Lawyer?
We’re sure. We saw a contradiction in the fact that legal aid fees can surpass ticket amounts, making it not worthwhile for anyone to appeal their tickets. We’ll handle everything that a lawyer would on your behalf!
Why Can’t I Ignore My Parking Tickets?
When you get a citation, you have three options.
- Pay it
- Appeal it
- Ignore it
The third option, however, can lead to more penalties than the original fine. Ignoring your parking ticket is much more trouble than it’s worth.
The most common consequence of unpaid fines is the increase in fines. This varies per jurisdiction, and in Orange County, every fine left unpaid after 30 days increases by $15 dollars.
Other possible consequences:
- Your fine can increase the longer you leave it unpaid [most common]
- Your car can get booted, and you’ll have to call the city and pay your fines [as well as an administrative fee] to get the boot removed
- Your car can get towed, and you’ll have to pay to get it back
- Your car can be seized by the state and auctioned off [in extreme cases]
- Your case can get sent to a collection agency
- The fine amount (and penalties) can be deducted from your tax refund
- Your registration can be blocked
- Your credit score can be affected
|Do I need to pay parking tickets I receive while driving out of state?||Yes.
Parking companies and city governments throughout the United States often enforce the same penalties throughout the US.
|Can I get a ticket while I’m waiting in the car?||While often you’ll be given the benefit of the doubt, tickets you receive while still in the car are fully legal.|
|Do I have to pay for tickets I get in a rental car?||Yes, and even more urgently. If you leave rental tickets unpaid, the rental company will pay them for you, and can charge you:
Find more details here [Alamo Policies].
Paying or Appealing Your Orange County Ticket
Please note that online payments can only be processed for citations issued by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, and must be from after 2012.
Fines paid later than 30 days past the date will be charged an additional 15 dollars.
For City of Orlando ticketing: https://www.orlando.gov/Parking-Transportation/Parking/Pay-a-Parking-Ticket.
[8 am to 5 pm, weekdays]
|Orange County Administration Center 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, 4th Floor Orlando, FL 32801
|By Mail||Orange County Comptroller Finance and Accounting Department
PO Box 38 Orlando, FL 32802-0038
|Booking a Hearing||https://www.occompt.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Hearing_Request.pdf
If your hearing request has been transferred to a courthouse, contact them by phone at 407-836-2000 or online at https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/.
Please note: to waive handicap fines, there is an administrative fee of $7.50.
Use DoNotPay to Fight your Ticket in Four Steps!
In less than five minutes, can do everything legal aid could do for you! All you need to do is:
- Find us: You can access DoNotPay via our or you can download our app here for iPhone.
- Answer a couple of simple questions about your citation, and attach the ticket itself if possible.
- DoNotPay will handle it from here. We’ll create a tailor-made letter for your Orange County parking ticket.
- You can use this letter to send to your local office, or you can let DoNotPay do it for you. If you end up in a court hearing, you can use this letter as a script to defend yourself.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For Me?
We’re here to help out everyday people beat the bureaucracy and remove the access barriers from legal proceedings. You shouldn’t have to hire a lawyer to get out of your parking ticket. The everyday proceeding shouldn’t be complicated. Let us help you out with:
- Suing companies and suing people in small claims court
- Contacting customer service on your behalf and letting you skip the line
- And many more!