How to Fight Unnecessary NinjaTrader Fees
NinjaTrader is a brokerage and trading service. It was founded in 2003 and is a free, third-party platform for active traders. It's an excellent service to start your journey into the world of trading but, like other trading platforms, such as Coinbase and Robin Hood, there are some fees and mandatory expenses that don't always fit the bill, and it's necessary to fight .
Fortunately, DoNotPay offers a simple solution to frustrating fees. Our tailored products provide fast and easy solutions that big businesses prefer you don't know about. Here's everything you need to know about NinjaTrader, its fees, and what you can do about them.
Breakdown of Ninja Trader Fees
is broken down into two major categories:
- Trading fees
- Nontrading fees
Trading fees are paid when you complete an actual trade, such as buying stock or an EFT. Buyers pay either a commission, a spread, or a financing rate. Several brokers employ all of these fees.
Although online brokerage firms commonly cost less than traditional varieties, NinjaTrader fees are considered to be fairly low, even as far as online trader programs go. They don't charge a clearing fee, or any brokerage fees typically, which is quite a contrast to other similar companies. When they do charge a fee, it is typically significantly cheaper than their competitors. That isn't to say that there won't be any issue with some of their fees, however.
NinjaTrader makes the majority of its revenue, not by charging fees for brokering, but by charging higher than average rates for various nontrading events, such as:
- Currency conversion
- Other non-trading related fees
Their inactivity fee, for instance, is higher than average at $25 per month for each month customers log in but do not place any round trade. The withdrawal fee is also extremely high, compared to other online trading firms, at $40.
How to Fight NinjaTrader Fees on Your Own
NinjaTrader is notoriously hard to recover any fees from. Their user policy and terms of service state there are no refunds under any circumstances. Since clients have to agree to this policy before using their software, there are not many actions left to take.
Canceling the subscription to the service is probably your best bet. The problem you may run into there is that you don't remember what card you used to sign up for NinjaTrader. The solution is to examine your credit card statement for charges from NinjaTrader.
Tracing down how you subscribed to NinjaTrader and where to go to cancel the subscription takes a fair amount of time and effort, so be sure to set back adequate time and supplies, such as pen and paper and credit card statements dating back several months.
If time is an issue, or you are unable to find the appropriate documentation, DoNotPay has a simpler way.
Next Steps to Fighting NinjaTrader Fees When You Can't Do It Yourself
DoNotPay is the world's first AI Consumer Champion. Originally designed to combat unfair parking tickets, we soon became a leader in all things consumer rights-related. Customers can download the app which uses artificial intelligence to provide services for a low monthly fee. In short, we tackle everything from bureaucratic annoyances to refund processes of the overly complicated on your behalf.
People who have used this service before have been able to:
- Recover fees that they were previously charged
- Received refunds from the company
- Had their bankroll increased by getting their money back
NinjaTrader fees are no different. We are here to help you break through the red tape and get the answers you're entitled to. Problems with NinjaTrader fees, subscriptions, and charges shouldn't become your problems and our vast array of legal knowledge is here to make sure it isn't.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
Why Use DoNotPay to Fight NinjaTrader Fees
There are a lot of great reasons to use the DoNotPay system. Most are very specific to our customer's issues because we solve problems other legal apps can't. Here's how:
- Speed – We have already gathered all the information you need and it's at your fingertips at a moment's notice. There's no longer a need for you to spend hours at the computer researching the problem.
- Simplicity – You are no longer required to memorize, organize, and categorize all the steps in the fee appeal process or fill out pages of tedious forms to get action in your case. We take care of the whole process.
- Success – We always make the best case for our clients, no matter the legal situation, appeal, or overcharging setting. You can be sure all your bases are covered.
DoNotPay can also help you learn about trading and brokerage arbitrations, and other investigations.
The DoNotPay Experience
DoNotPay has a wide variety of knowledge ready to lay at your disposal. It isn't all about fee recovery. In fact, here are some other ways DoNotPay can help you today:
|Spirit Airlines baggage fees
|American Airlines baggage fees
|Paypal Seller Fees
|Chase checking account fees
Check out DoNotPay for all of life's most frustrating needs.