The Importance of a Mentor Breast Implant Serial Number Recall
Consumers are regularly alerted to product recalls thanks in part to the Consumer Product Safety Act. Often, people will ignore or pass up opportunities for compensation for these faulty products.
When recalls are as vital as a , you should never ignore them.
Failure to file a claim due to frustration with the recall process, a lack of time, or a lack of understanding of the necessary steps to make a claim will no longer be an issue with the recall assistance of DoNotPay.
DoNotPay also helps consumers claim recalls for a variety of other products, including:
How Do I Make a Claim for a Mentor Breast Implant Serial Number Recall?
When making a claim on something that affects your health, such as a , collect all relevant information before beginning.
Mentor implant recalls, unlike other recalls, may require multiple doctor's visits and even surgery. There may also be a variety of associated costs.
Therefore, in addition to documenting the product description and purchasing information, you should also carefully organize all of the necessary steps required to take advantage of any recall compensations.
Here is some of the information you should first gather to file a claim associated with your Mentor saline implant recall.
- Product classification
- Recall number
- Serial Number
- Lot Number
- Recall event ID
- PMA number
- Product code
- Recall status
- Proof of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Place of purchase
- FDA cause of recall
- Manufacturers' reason for the recall
- Recalling manufacturer
After gathering all of the relevant information concerning the Mentor saline implants recall, you can begin to take the first steps in making your claim.
- Contact your doctor for medical advice or an appointment
- Contact your plastic surgeon for advice or an appointment
- Contact the manufacturer for recall claim procedures
- Collect all documents outlining procedures associated with your implant recall
- Collect all documents listing the costs of recall of your breast implants
Initiating a recall claim for a Mentor implants recall can be a stressful process on top of what is already a stressful situation.
It is also possible that you will not recoup the associated costs until after you have paid for the procedures and check-ups in advance.
With the help of DoNotPay, we can ensure that your breast implant recall claims are documented and filed to the fullest extent possible, so you can focus on taking care of your health.
What Happened with the Mentor Breast Implant Recall?
Anyone who has received a Mentor breast implant should be aware of the product history and recalls.
Awareness of possible symptoms and side effects resulting from defective breast implants is also relevant for the health and safety of anyone with a Mentor implant.
Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implant History
- In December 2001, Mentor Worldwide LLC submitted pre-market approval for MemoryGel breast implants
- In December 2003, the FDA approved MemoryGel implants
Examples of Mentor Breast Implant Recalls
Current Mentor breast implant recall:
- September 30th, 2021, Health Canada initiated a Mentor breast implant serial number recall
- Mentor saline breast implants with specific serial numbers may have a weakened structural defect causing deflation
|Mentor Saline Breast Implants (2021-09-30)|
|Starting date:||September 30, 2021|
|Posting date:||October 15, 2021|
|Type of communication:||Medical device recall|
|Hazard classification:||Class II|
|Source of recall:||Health Canada|
|Audience:||General Public, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals|
Past Mentor breast implant recall:
- Mentor Texas LP. of Irving Texas initiated a recall of their MemoryGel breast implants on July 01, 2016, due to a labeling mix-up
- Consignees were notified by mail and a follow-up visit by a sales representative
- Recall terminated December 9, 2016
Symptoms and Side Effects of Defective Breast Implants
Possible symptoms of saline breast implant leakages may include:
- Hardening of the breast or area around implants
- Pain, tenderness, swelling, burning, or numbness
- Change in breast size or shape
Possible effects of saline breast implant leakages may include:
- Joint swelling, pain
- Muscle cramps, weakness, pain
- Heart palpitations
Who Is Eligible for the Mentor Breast Implant Recall?
To determine your eligibility for Mentor breast implant recalls, collect all documentation associated with your Mentor breast implant purchase and procedure.
Contact the relevant medical authorities who conducted the surgery and request an updated Mentor breast implant recall information.
If you are tired of researching online for information or are experiencing difficulty reaching the medical organization responsible for your surgery, you can use DoNotPay's Product Recalls service.
How to Make a Recall Claim for Mentor Breast Implants Using DoNotPay
Through our Product Recalls, all you have to do is tell us about the product you purchased and provide receipts/other evidence, and we'll contact the company on your behalf.
Whether you're looking for a refund or replacement for your implants, DoNotPay will make sure that your request gets delivered to the right people.
How the Product Recall Claims product works:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send your implant recall request to the manufacturing company on your behalf, asking for a refund or replacement. You should hear back from the company directly with confirmation and how they will issue the refund or replacement.
Why Use DoNotPay Help with Your Mentor Breast Implant Recall?
Researching implant serial numbers and tracking down your Mentor breast implant provider takes time and effort. Avoid delays that will only cause undue stress, worry, or possibly affect your health by using DoNotPay.
- Fast--You don't have to spend hours trying to solve the issue
- Easy--You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in solving your problem
- Successful--You can rest assured knowing we'll make the best case for you
DoNotPay Works with All Companies and Groups to Provide Recall Assistance
Using DoNotPay for assistance in resolving recall issues other than breast implants is just as easy. Here are some examples of our many recall request assistance programs.
- California recalls
- Automotive Vehicles (listed by VIN)
- Tyson Chicken
- Hot Pocket
- Dog Food
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is an ever-expanding AI program to assist with a variety of online records or license requests, applications, disputes, claims, recalls, and more. Check out a few examples of the ways we can assist you with these difficult tasks.
Don't let time and effort get in the way of taking advantage of getting what you need or are owed. DoNotPay can assist you with a simple, easy-to-use process in one place.