Lost and Found Minneapolis International Airport—Find Your Items Easily
Have you lost an item at the Saint Paul International Airport, and you’re not sure what to do to find it? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We will show you how to and retrieve your item quickly!
In case you’ve left your item onboard an aircraft or in an airline-controlled area (e.g., a gate), you should contact MSP’s general information line by dialing 612-5555. They work from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week and can tell you which number to dial depending on the airline you flew with.
If you lost your item at a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoint, you should contact their customer service by dialing 612-486-6176.
Here’s what you can do in case you’ve lost an item in the airport terminal:
- Visit the MSP Airport Lost and Found office in person
- Submit an online report
- Call the MSP Airport Lost and Found office
- Use DoNotPay
To visit the MSP lost and found office, you need to go to the airport’s Terminal 1 (4300 Glumack Drive St. Paul, MN 55111), and:
- Take the elevator in the middle of the ticketing or baggage claim level down to the valet level
- Turn left
Once you are there, you need to explain your problem to an MSP representative and give them a detailed description of your lost item. Don’t forget to leave your contact information so they can call you in case they find it.
The MSP Airport Lost and Found office works during the following hours:
|Monday Through Friday
|Saturday and Sunday
|7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
|12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you’d rather submit an online report instead of going to the MSP Lost and Found office in person, visit the airport’s official webpage for filing reports, and:
- Select whether you lost your item at the airport or on an aircraft
- Enter the necessary information about your lost item, such as:
- Specify where you lost the item
- Describe your item in detail
- Add your contact information (e.g., email, phone number)
To contact the MSP Lost and Found office over the phone, you can dial 612-726-5141. Once a company’s representative picks up, you should:
- Tell them about your problem
- Describe your item in detail
- Leave contact information so they can contact you in case the item you’re looking for turns up
Searching for your lost item on your own is time-consuming as you either have to fill out online forms or talk to lost and found representatives. That’s why DoNotPay has developed a tool to facilitate the process.
Our AI-powered app can contact the airport where you think you lost your item in a few minutes. To use it, all you have to do is:
- from your preferred browser
- Select our Find Lost Airport Items tool
- Give us the necessary information, such as:
- Date when you lost the item
- Name of the airport
- Description of the item
Once we process your request, we will contact the airport in your stead and report back to you. You can also use our app to:
- Report any late or missing flights and get adequately compensated
- Learn how to find your lost luggage
- Find out how to track lost luggage
The assistance we can provide doesn’t stop here! Check out the table below for more details on our services:
|Improving Your Security
|Making Your Everyday Life Easier
|Creating Customized Paperwork
Our app—the world’s first virtual lawyer—can help you save a significant amount of money in a few clicks! Starting from lowering your bills and reducing property taxes to claiming missing funds under your name, DoNotPay will keep the cash in your pockets.
Our system will also prevent you from financing unwanted or unused memberships and subscriptions by canceling them. You will be able to enjoy free trials without getting charged for them and get refunds from any merchant or airline company due to dissatisfying service!