Remove Personal Information From Beenverified: DoNotPay Can Help
Any of you who've ever used Beenverified probably noticed how comprehensive it is in providing data on individuals. It accumulates information on people from multiple sources, making it a go-to app for those trying to locate someone.
Unfortunately, having all your personal information on their site is not always the best-case scenario. You may want it removed to protect your privacy. How do you do that?
DoNotPay's Take Down Personal Information feature helps you get it removed quickly through an automated process without hassles.
Why Is It So Difficult to Get Personal Information Taken Off the Internet?
One of the main reasons it's so challenging to get your personal info off the internet is that there isn't one direct person who can get it removed. There isn't a customer service phone number to call on Beenverified or other sites to tell them to remove all that information.
Beenverified is allowed, by law, to contain data about yourself. This is their business model, so they aren't so eager to take any of your removal requests.
It's not that you can't get personal information removed there and elsewhere. The steps to getting it done are always lengthy. Many people avoid it because it takes far too much time and effort.
You can't completely remove all your information off the internet, no matter what you do. Still, these next protracted procedures exist to possibly help remove data off sources like Beenverified.
How to Remove Personal Information from Beenverified On Your Own
Yes, it's still possible to get personal info removed on your own accord. These steps start the process:
- Remove all your info from data brokers. These brokers take your data and sell it to interested parties. Many of these sites force you to fill out lengthy paperwork to get your information removed from them individually. Data removal sites are also expensive.
- Go to individual websites where your personal data is and write to the webmaster to remove your information. They have no obligation to remove your info, so you'll have to be polite.
- Send a legal request to Google to have your information removed. You can only imagine how complicated this is, especially if you go through a legal firm to get it done.
- Deactivate your email accounts. Doing this takes a lot of time.
Using these steps to remove personal information also doesn't lead to instant results. You need a quicker method to get it all done, especially when your time is limited.
There is a "Do Not Sell My Info" option in the Beenverified menu. While this might look easy to do, it takes further time to use. Also, Beenverified sometimes recollects your data automatically.
Next Steps for Removing Your Information from Beenverified if You Can 't Do it Yourself
Your time is limited, so taking the above steps may simply not be workable. Besides, doing these steps alone doesn't always guarantee everything is going to be removed.
Other methods are just tedious, but you do have a quicker and more thorough method. At DoNotPay, we have the .
Solve Your Beenverified Problem with DoNotPay
All the extra steps you have to take to remove your personal info from Beenverified is not always worth it. If you want to get your but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Create your own cancellation letter in 5 easy steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Beenverified Information?
You have several good reasons for using our Take Down Personal Information feature at DoNoPay to help you with Beenverified:
|All those steps you saw above require so much effort. When you're a busy person on the go, you don't have time to spare.
|We do all the work for you, so you don't have to. No more having to fill out forms or deal with Beenverified's method for removing data. Considering their method isn't always guaranteed, we'll make it permanent.
|Our process makes each case work for you.
DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Companies/Entities/Groups with the Click of a Button
We can help you with more than just Beenverified. We can also help remove information from these places:
- Our app helps remove all your information from Google itself.
- Your information can also be removed from Whitepages, Facebook, and Spokeo.
- It's also possible to remove your phone number from Google.
- Removal of your photo from Google.
- Remove your name from the organ donor registry in places like California.
- Remove your information from other data brokers like MyLife.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We can do so much more for you in protecting your online privacy. We're the first AI service available online. Some other things we can do include:
- Deal with small claims court cases.
- Stop online stalking and harassment.
- Stop spam in emails, texts, or emails.
Visit us to learn more about our comprehensive features.