How to Remove My Number from Truecaller Fast
Truecaller is an app that lets you see the caller ID of the person calling you, even if their number is not on your contact list. However, Truecaller also reveals your details to anyone using the app. If you are looking for the answer to , you've come to the right place.
Truecaller stores your name and number in their database without your consent, and the privacy implications for people who end up in their database raise concerns. For this reason, you should consider removing your number from Truecaller. Fortunately, Truecaller allows you to opt out of the searchable part in the app.
However, the process of unlisting your number from Truecaller is complex and can be frustrating for some users. There's no need to worry, though. There 's a faster, more convenient, automated, less frustrating way to remove your number from Truecaller via DoNotPay.
How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller on Your Own
Truecaller allows users to remove their numbers from the service. Here 's a step-by-step process of how to remove your number from Truecaller. Keep in mind that you can't remove your number from Truecaller if you are using the app.
Therefore, the first step is to deactivate your Truecaller account.
- On your Android or iOS device, go to Menu > Settings > Privacy Centre and select the 'Deactivate' option.
- After you deactivate your Truecaller account, open your browser and enter https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting.
- Enter the correct country code followed by your phone number (for instance, +1--- for Truecaller users in the U.S.).
- Check the 'I'm not a robot' box and click on the 'Unlist' option.
- You can tick on one of the reasons for removal or type your reason for unlisting if you wish.
- Wait for results. The process of removing your phone number from Truecaller can take up to 24 hours.
Next Steps for Removing Your Phone Number from Truecaller If You Can't Do It Yourself
As stated earlier in the article, the process of removing your phone number from Truecaller can be lengthy and frustrating. However, that doesn't mean that you should give up and let strangers use your phone number to dig up your details. There's an easier, more convenient way to go about it.
DoNotPay offers a better alternative when it comes to taking down personal information from the internet, including removing phone numbers from services such as Truecaller. DoNotPay makes the entire process of removing your phone number from Truecaller super easy.
How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller with the Help of DoNotPay
You can remove your number from Truecaller or take down any kind of personal information from the web easily using DoNotPay. If you want to get your personal information taken down but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Create your own cancellation letter in five easy steps:
- Search "Remove My Information" on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to remove your information from Google searches, YouTube videos, or data brokers in general
- If it's for a Google search or YouTube video, tell us more about the specific content you want removed, including the URLs of where it's currently being displayed.
- If it's for a data broker, choose which data broker you want your information removed from, or choose the "All-in" option to remove your information from all of them!
- DoNotPay will automatically carry out your opt-out requests for each data broker or submit removal requests from the search engines. You can expect to receive confirmation emails from the data brokers.
Why Use DoNotPay to Remove Your Number from Truecaller?
DoNotPay is the best tool you can use to remove your number from Truecaller and take down other pieces of personal information from the internet. It's the perfect solution to online data deletion. But what makes DoNotPay so good at deleting personal information from the web?
Here are three reasons to use DoNotPay for online data deletion:
|It’s fast||With DoNotPay, you can remove your phone number from Truecaller or any personal information from the internet in a matter of minutes.|
|It’s easy||DoNotPay automates the data deletion process with Artificial Intelligence (AI), and other technologies, no tedious tasks such as filling out forms are required on your part.|
|It’s successful||You can rest assured that we will do everything possible to help you take down personal information on any website or service.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay's goal is to help consumers whose rights have been violated by complex bureaucracies and big companies. This service can help you do a lot more than just remove your phone number from Truecaller. So, what exactly can DoNotPay help you with?
In addition to taking down personal information, here are a few more issues that DoNotPay can assist you with :
- Stop spam emails for good
- File a complaint about a company
- Appeal a banned account and get reinstated
- Sue anyone in small claims court
DoNotPay also assists with removal of personal information in other places such as:
- Remove your name from Whitepages
- Remove your number from Facebook
- Remove your name from MyLife
- Remove your name from Spokeo
- Remove personal information from Google (including photos and phone numbers)
- And much, much more.
If you're worried about protecting your personal information online or you've got other legal issues to deal with, DoNotPay is here to help. It's never been faster or more convenient to manage legal problems.