How to Cancel Your Texture Subscription In 3 Easy Steps
Texture was a subscription service that allowed you to view hundreds of your favorite magazines online. Apple abolished the service when it introduced a similar service in 2018.
Although you don't need to know how to cancel a Texture subscription, you might have other services and memberships that you want to cancel. You feel frustrated when phone calls and searching on the company's website fail to end the service. The DoNotPay app can make it a breeze.
Potential Problems When Canceling a Subscription Service or Membership
Although Texture is no longer available, you might need to cancel other subscription services or memberships, which isn't always easy. You might wonder if this is by design. Sometimes, these potential problems are a way to make you keep paying. Here are a few of the most common issues when canceling a subscription service or membership:
- You must send a letter to cancel
- You must go into a location and cancel in person
- You used a third party to sign up, such as your cable company
What Are the Best Alternatives to Texture?
With the discontinuation of Texture, you might want to explore your options with the following apps that provide a similar service:
|Apple News+||$9.99 per month||
|PressReader||$29.99 per month||
|Zinio||$8.99 per month||
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Stops Free Trials Before You're Charged
Free trials of memberships and subscriptions are one of the ways companies set you up to make payments long after the trial period ends. Sometimes, you continue paying because you like the service, but other times, it's because you forget to cancel it in time.
A virtual credit card takes minutes to set up and protects your personal credit card information. The vendor never gains access to your real information. Also, you can determine how much money is available on the virtual credit card. If you forget to cancel a subscription, there aren't any funds left on the virtual card for the company to take.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your Subscriptions and Memberships
Even though Apple ended the Texture subscription service, there might be other subscription services or memberships that you're having difficulty canceling. Some companies make canceling subscription services or memberships difficult, so you'll stop trying and continue paying. You might have searched their website or tried calling them to cancel it without any luck. You aren't sure about your next steps, but you know you want to stop paying. DoNotPay has the solution you need.
How to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve the Problem of Cancelling a Subscription or Service
When you need to cancel a membership or subscription, and the company is making it difficult, you might think it's easier to continue trying on your own. Many apps claim they can help you, so you're wary of trying another. You need to know the advantages of using the DoNotPay app. Here's a look at why people choose DoNotPay when they need help:
- It's easy: You'll find the app is easy to navigate, and prompts help you understand the information you need to enter.
- It's fast: You only need to take three steps and enter the requested info. It should only take you a few minutes.
- It's successful: While other apps only say your subscription will be canceled, the DoNotPay app sends you confirmation when the service is canceled for your peace of mind.
DoNotPay Works Across all Companies, Entities, and Groups With a Click of a Button
Memberships and subscription services are easy to sign up for and provide you with something you can otherwise get, so you might have more than one that you're trying to cancel. Each service has its protocol for canceling the service or membership, and none of them make it easy. DoNotPay provides help with canceling these memberships and helps with many companies. Some of the most popular include:
- Cancel a Planet Fitness membership
- Cancel Epoch payments
- Cancel your Sirius XM subscription
- Massage Envy cancellation
- Cancel your CVS Carepass
- Find out how to cancel Xbox Live
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Now that you've managed to cancel all of your unwanted memberships and subscription services, you're excited to learn about other ways DoNotPay can help. The designers of the app knew that there are many tasks that you need help taking care of because they're too hard on your own. The app can provide you with assistance with a variety of chores. You can start with a few of these:
- Stop waiting on hold for customer service and jump the line
- Create the paperwork you need to file a claim in small claims court
- Negotiate some of the charges on your hotel bill
- Find programs to help you pay your bills when you can't
- And many more!
Cancel any unwanted subscription services or memberships you no longer want with the help of the DoNotPay app today!