Cancel Speechify Premium and Get a Refund Quickly
Speechify is a helpful text-to-speech app that reads any text aloud for users. Working on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, Speechify is a widely used app. Whether it's due to a change in your monthly budget or you no longer need the app, you may find yourself asking, "?" You must be trying to cancel Speechify now, or you wouldn't have come across this step-by-step guide. However, since it depends on how you purchased the app, canceling Speechify can be a complex process.
Luckily, DoNotPay is here to take the hassle out of canceling your Speechify subscription. We will contact the company on your behalf and work to get your subscription canceled quickly and hassle-free. We will even help to ensure you get any refunds you're entitled to, so you never have to fight for the money you're owed again.
Step-By-Step Guide to Cancel Speechify
When it's time to , the process varies depending on how you subscribed to the text-to-speech app. We've outlined the step-by-step process of canceling your Speechify subscription for each option.
Cancel Speechify Subscription on IOS Devices
- Open the Settings app on your IOS device.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Choose "Subscriptions."
- Tap on Speechify from the list.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription."
- You can verify the Speechify subscription is canceled, and you're free of any future charges by ensuring you no longer see the cancel option from the Subscription list.
Cancel Speechify Subscription on Android Devices
- Navigate to the Google Play app on your device.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right of your screen.
- Choose "Payments & Subscriptions", and then click "Subscriptions."
- Select Speechify from the list.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription."
- Follow any on-screen instructions to ensure you are successfully unsubscribed.
Note: You will have access to Speechify through the end of your current billing cycle (monthly/yearly) as only future auto-renew charges are stopped when canceling your subscription.
How to Cancel Speechify on Chrome
The first question to ask yourself when canceling your Speechify subscription on Chrome is which payment method was used when subscribing for the app, PayPal or Stripe.
Cancel Speechify via PayPal
- Go to your PayPal account.
- Navigate to "Settings."
- Choose "Payments."
- Click on "Manage Pre-Approved Payments."
- Click "Cancel" or "Cancel Automatic Billing" and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note that you cancel through PayPal up until the day before the next scheduled payment to prevent any additional charges for Speechify.
Cancel Speechify via Stripe
- Click the Speechify icon located on your browser.
- Choose the Profile icon inside the widget.
- Ensure you are logged in with the email address used to purchase your Speechify subscription.
- Click "Billing."
- Choose "Cancel Plan."
It's important to note that when canceling your Speechify subscription following the steps above, it will only cancel any future auto-renewals. If you wish to cancel your current Speechify subscription or request a refund, you must contact the Speechify Support team through the following channels:
|+91 94895 52716|
Don't Fall Victim to Unfair Charges After Your Speechify Free Trial! Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
With the numerous reviews claiming that they were charged for a yearly Speechify subscription even when they cancel during the free trial period, first-time users may be leery of signing up for the text-to-speech app. DoNotPay's Free Trial Card product is the perfect solution for trying out Speechify without the risk of surprise credit card charges.
DoNotPay will give you a virtual credit card to sign up for a Speechify free trial and pass the payment verification step without providing your personal credit card. The virtual credit card is only good for one use. Therefore, after the free trial ends, the card is no longer active and cannot be charged, resulting in immediate cancellation of the text-to-speech service.
DoNotPay makes getting a risk-free trial of Speechify, Antivirus software, and more quick and easy without giving out your own card information.
Having Trouble With Speechify? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue
If you're having trouble getting a fair resolution to your problem with Speechify, you may need to escalate. DoNotPay can help you sue companies in small claims court with ease. Recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, you can trust DoNotpay to help you fight back against companies that have wronged you.
Get started using the world's first robot lawyer to fight back against bureaucracy by downloading the app today!
Let DoNotPay Cancel Your Speechify Subscription the Easy Way
If you have trouble navigating the Speechify cancellation process, let DoNotPay manage it for you! We make it simple and fast to cancel any service or subscription. Once you provide the details for your account, we'll take care of contacting the company on your behalf to cancel the subscription and score you any refund you're entitled to. After the subscription is successfully canceled, you'll receive a notification from DoNotPay.
Get started canceling Speechify or any subscription service in 3 simple steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription and even try to get a refund on your behalf. You will no longer have to worry about fighting with companies to cancel unwanted services and subscriptions or missing out on deserved refunds again. DoNotPay makes the cancellation process straightforward and simple for you.
Use DoNotPay to Cancel All Your Subscriptions With a Click of a Button
DoNotPay helps you cancel Speechify with ease, but can also help you cancel other subscriptions with any company. From getting monthly or yearly subscriptions canceled with less hassle to solving difficult issues, DoNotPay has you covered.
- Learn how to cancel Xbox Live
- Steps to cancel SiriusXM
- Learn about canceling Epoch Payments
- How to cancel CVS Carepass
- Learn about the Massage Envy cancellation process
- Cancel your Planet Fitness membership
- Get a fake phone number to verify your accounts
- Stop waiting on hold for customer service reps