How To Cancel Robokiller And Skip The Troubleshooting
Robokiller is a smartphone app that’s designed to block robocalls and spam directed at the user’s phone number. The company claims that the Robokiller app has blocked over 600 million Robocallers since launch in 2017. Robokiller is priced at $4.99 per month or $39.99 per year. Though for homeowners looking to cut costs, Robokiller sounds like a service that many wouldn’t have problem cutting ties with. DoNotPay can show you the best method for how to cancel RoboKiller and save money.
How Does DoNotPay Cancel A Robokiller Subscription?
can help cancel many of your subscriptions and save you hundreds of dollars over the coming months! Imagine if you had to cancel SiriusXM, Massage Envy, CVS CarePass, Xbox Live, Planet Fitness, and Epoch Payments all before next month. But with DoNotPay, you could get all of them canceled in less than half an hour! Our “Manage Subscriptions” product is part of a company-wide bundle that costs just pennies a day! No matter what you use or how often you need to use our product, there are no hidden fees or upcharges.
DoNotPay’s 4-Step Plan For How To Cancel Robokiller
Canceling a Robokiller plan with DoNotPay is fairly simple and takes just five minutes or less! Here’s all you have to do:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
And from there, we do the heavy lifting! We’ll contact Robokiller to request your cancellation.
What Other Ways Can I Cancel Robokiller?
Robokiller can also be canceled in other ways which involve you visiting its website or downloading its app. Here’s what the customer support team suggests doing to cancel RoboKiller without DoNotPay:
|Robokiller iOS App
|Robokiller Android App
The Robokiller support team strongly suggests disabling call forwarding before proceeding to cancel Robokiller, as the app will proceed to block any call or message —not just the malicious ones. This can be very troublesome, which makes canceling with DoNotPay much more manageable.
Does Robokiller Offer Refunds?
If you’ve just been charged with a Robokiller renewal, the company will accept your refund request and pay you back for the latest charge you didn’t want taking place. In fact, there are four ways in which you can request a refund for Robokiller. They are as follows:
- Google Play Store refunds page (Android only)
- Apple’s help page (iOS only)
- Robokiller customer service email at email@example.com
- DoNotPay’s “File A Chargeback” product
If you opt to email Robokiller’s customer service about a refund, you’ll need your phone number or email, the date of the transaction, the precise billed amount, and the last four digits of the credit or debit card on file. According to the support team, they will need these credentials to help find your transaction and issue the refund.
Does DoNotPay Help Deal With Robocallers?
Along with your DoNotPay subscription, we can provide our “Robo Revenge” product. With this product, you can get compensated up to thousands of dollars under the right circumstances! Of course, this doesn’t exactly prevent robocalls like Robokiller does, but the reward can certainly make up for this sacrifice. Here’s how “Robo Revenger” works:
- You listen to the robocall.
- The robocaller asks for your credit card.
- Use the “Robo Revenge” product to generate a fake credit card number.
- Give this number to the robocaller.
- When the robocaller attempts to make a transaction, we’ll be able to track the culprit.
- We’ll disclose the robocaller and allow you to file a claim.
- We’ll demand the robocaller to make a settlement in the form of money awarded to you.
It may sound too good to be true, but it is! We help you file your claim under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) so you’ll know you’d be entitled to compensation by law.
Other Products Created By DoNotPay
“Manage Subscriptions” and “Robo Revenge” are just two products our members can use at any place and time they desire. Consider to help you with any challenge regarding a company or governing body, such as:
- Getting help with bills you can’t pay
- Searching for unclaimed money
- Notarizing any document online
- Reporting concert ticket scams
- Filing a complaint against an unruly neighbor
- Making money on a popular website
- Writing a financial aid appeal letter
- Getting unbanned from an online video game