How to Cancel POF Subscriptions Before Your Next Payment
Plenty Of Fish is an online dating service that has served hundreds of millions of singles since 2003. The platform has been highly popular over the years due to being free-to-use while still offering advantageous and affordable perks to paid subscribers.
If you no longer need a Plenty of Fish paid subscription, you’re likely wondering how to get out of your deal before it renews again. Allow DoNotPay to help you cancel your POF subscription in a fast and easy manner.
How To Cancel Your POF Subscription
There are three ways to cancel your POF subscription: The POF website, the Apple App Store, and the Google Play Store. You must cancel the subscription from the same place you’ve bought it from.
Here’s how to cancel your subscription:
|Google Play Store
Plenty of Fish also offers email and online chat support for its members, but if you’re looking to get your subscription canceled now, time might be of the essence for you. It’s no surprise that many customers have found it difficult to access their plans, so DoNotPay has another option for how to cancel your POF subscription.
Canceling Plenty Of Fish Subscriptions With DoNotPay
offers the “Manage Subscriptions” product, where you can contact any company in minutes and get a cancellation with no waiting. Here’s why DoNotPay gives you a sweet deal:
- DoNotPay can allow you to request to unsubscribe from your POF plan in five minutes or less. Just answer a few questions from our AI wizard and we’ll do all the heavy lifting afterwards!
- DoNotPay is available on your favorite web browser, on the App Store, or the Google Play Store. Cancel your Plenty of Fish subscription anywhere you’re at right now!
- DoNotPay only costs a small, fixed fee per month. Our rates don’t increase over time and you won’t be nickel-and-dimed for each time you use a product.
3 Steps To Canceling With DoNotPay
Once you sign up for your account, here’s what you have to do to end your POF subscription:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
You’re all done! After these three simple steps, just wait to get an email about your cancellation.
Can You Receive A Refund From POF?
Plenty of Fish tends to be very strict with refunds, and often won’t issue you one even if the latest renewal was very recent and accidental. However, if you have bought your subscription through Apple or Google, you’ll have much better luck getting your refund. For more information, visit Request Your Google Play Refund or Get Support From Apple.
- Click on the “File a Chargeback” product.
- Enter the name on your credit card and details for a seamless refund process.
- Enter “POF” or “Plenty of Fish” as the company you’re asking for a refund.
- Follow the guidelines from our AI wizard and submit your request.
What Other Companies Can I Cancel Subscriptions From With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay’s “Manage Subscriptions” product isn’t exclusive to just dating sites. You can save hundreds of dollars over time by canceling all the subscriptions you don’t currently use right now!
With DoNotPay, you can cancel these subscriptions and many more:
Does DoNotPay Live Up To The Hype?
has over 200 different tools and resources available to our members, all included with our affordable subscription.
The next time a company, governing body, or financial institution is giving you a hard time, let us help you all of these situations:
- Waiving college fees
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing companies in small claims court
- Filing a warranty claim
- Requesting testing accommodations
- Jumping ahead of a customer support wait line
- Finding items lost at the airport
- Getting help with bills you can’t afford