How to Easily Cancel Kaspersky Auto Renewal Using DoNotPay
As an offshoot of the company based in the UK, Kaspersky North America first hung out its virtual shingle in 2004. Kaspersky's users reside in over 200 countries. While relatively easy to sign up for the service, canceling your subscription may come with complications. DoNotPay can guide you on without paying the penalty or early termination fee.
In a world where individuals and businesses rely on receiving and maintaining information in cyberspace, the need for cybersecurity continues to grow. Kaspersky's clients come from over 200 countries, and Kaspersky employs over 4000 qualified specialists to keep your information out of the wrong hands.
Circumstances may occur where you need to cancel your Kaspersky service due to a change in system requirement or simply the intent to use another antivirus. The cybersecurity industry qualifies as relatively collaborative and canceling a subscription should not be a security threat. Read on for best practices to cancel your Kaspersky subscription.
How to Cancel Your Kaspersky Subscription on Your Own
Kaspersky offers new individual clients a 30-day free trial. When you sign up for the free trial, you must provide a credit or debit card as a payment method. Though Kaspersky reminds you a week before the trial ends, if you neglect to , you're set up on an annual auto-renew subscription. The typical annual fee for a year of service starts at about $49.00.
To cancel a free trial or subscription, you must do the following:
- Log on to your account. You will need your username and password at the time of purchase.
- Navigate to the subscription section.
- Click on Manage Subscription.
- Select Turn off Auto-renewal
- Share feedback on the auto-renewal service.
- Confirm the action.
- Mark the expiration date. The service will stay active until the expiration date, at which time you should uninstall the applications.
Be Aware of These Issues When Canceling Your Kaspersky Subscription
Signing up for free trials almost always seems like a good deal at the time, but even though the steps to cancel a subscription appears relatively straightforward, keep in mind the following points:
- Free trials come with limited capacity and services, enticing you to sign up for full service.
- The service provider you purchased the Kaspersky service will determine what site you need to access to cancel the service. In some instances, you may only cancel the service on the corporate website.
- If you purchased additional Kaspersky products from Nexway or Digital River venues, those services would need separate cancellation procedures.
- If you purchased Kaspersky services on your phone or mobile device, you would need to access your app store and uninstall the app.
- You may need to maintain multiple usernames and passwords for various Kaspersky products.
What Will My Kaspersky Charge Look Like on My Statement?
If you are unsure whether you have already been billed for your Kaspersky subscription or not, the details listed below could give you an idea. Depending on how you purchase your Kaspersky product, you may see the charges appear on your credit or debit card statement could show as:
|NW with an order number containing both letters and numbers for Nexway||DR with an 11 to 12 digit number for Digital River||DRI Kaspersky.co.us|
Take Advantage of the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card and Avoid Unwanted Charges
If you only wish to try the free trial and want to avoid signing up for another year of service or an auto-renewal situation, we got you covered. DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card solves the problem of needing to cancel your free trial or subscription.
The Best Features of the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card:
- The Virtual Credit Card works similarly to a burner phone.
- It contains unique numbers and expiration dates that connect to your actual credit card.
- It takes advantage of a chip reader technology that avoids duplicate and fraudulent transactions.
- The Virtual Credit Card provides identity protection and email privacy.
- It won't extend credit. Once your free trial or subscription expires, the card won't accept a charge to renew the subscription.
Let DoNotPay Make Canceling Your Kaspersky Subscription Easy
If you're leading a busy life, keeping track of various accounts with different usernames and passwords may add to your stress. Why not let DoNot Pay guide you through these easy steps to
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
In addition to canceling your subscription, DoNotPay will also work to get you any refund owed to you.
DoNotPay Can Help Cancel Your Other Subscriptions:
Why settle in terminating just one unnecessary membership? DoNotPay's user-friendly system will help you cancel a variety of subscriptions, including those listed in the links below:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay uses artificial intelligence to make managing everyday concerns and complex legal problems run a lot smoother. As the World's first robotic lawyer, you'll find DoNotPay will help make your life easier with the examples below and so much more! Here are other concerns that DoNotPay can handle for you:
- Get free trials
- How to use burner phones
- Receive instant customer service assistance
- How to utilize your credit card
- Make small court claims
- Hotel bill agreement
- Pay bills quickly
Learn more about how DoNotPay will save you time, money, and frustration by visiting our website. You might be surprised at how much trouble you can free yourself from when you entrust everything to DoNotPay.