How To Cancel Epix On Amazon A.K.A. MGM Plus
Amazon Prime Video is home to several add-on streaming networks, one of which is the former Epix, now known as MGM Plus. With MGM Plus, you can watch shows like Godfather of Harlem and movies like Top Gun: Maverick on the same Amazon Prime Video app. MGM Plus currently costs a reasonable $5.99 per month.
If you haven’t updated Epix in a while, you could be surprised how much money could be trickling out of your bank account by forgetting to cancel your subscription. Let DoNotPay show you how to cancel Epix on Amazon.
How To Cancel Epix On Amazon Prime Video
The primary way to cancel Epix is by logging into your Amazon account. This can be done by browsing the web on a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Here’s what you have to do to cancel Epix on Amazon:
- Log in on Amazon.
- Click the “Prime Video” tab.
- Hover over your avatar and click on “Account & Settings”.
- Click on the “Channels” tab.
- Click on Epix or MGM Plus, then click on “Cancel Channel”.
- Confirm your cancellation.
From there, your MGM Plus subscription will come to an end, but you’ll still keep Amazon Prime Video and other channels.
Having Problems With Canceling Epix on Amazon Prime Video?
With the internet these days, canceling a service can be easier said than done. If you can’t start the cancelation process, or you’re stuck on one of the steps above, it could be because:
- Your phone isn’t currently on hand to receive the one-time password.
- You forgot your Amazon password.
- You’ve had difficulties finding your way to your Prime Video settings.
- Amazon’s website is currently down or offline.
If either of these things apply to your situation, that’s okay! We can show you a brand new way to cancel Epix or MGM Plus right here on .
Using DoNotPay To Cancel Epix On Amazon
If you want a much simpler and quicker way to cancel MGM Plus or Epix, just follow these instructions:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
And you’re good to go! We’ll send the message to Amazon and they’ll proceed to cancel Epix and leave everything else untouched!
Aside from streaming channels, you can also use this process to cancel other subscriptions you may be looking to get rid of. Some notable examples include CVS CarePass, Epoch Payments, SiriusXM, Massage Envy, Planet Fitness, and Xbox Live.
What Other Add-Ons Are On Amazon Prime Video?
There are over 100 add-on channels available on Amazon Prime Video, even ones that you would otherwise consider direct competitors to Amazon in the streaming game.
If you’re considering switching to another add-on network, here are some of the most notable:
|Price Per Month
|NBA League Pass
Should you have your fill on any add-on channel, simply use DoNotPay to cancel your subscription without having to log in.
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Try New Services?
DoNotPay also has a “Virtual Card” product, ideal for whenever companies offer free trials. With this product, we generate a fake credit card number. Use this number to sign up for your free trial, and then you won’t need to worry about when the renewal will happen! This keeps your credit card safe from getting charged later.
Paramount Plus is an example of a service that often provides a free trial period. When you use the Virtual Card, you can enjoy Paramount Plus as normal and do nothing else afterward! Once the trial expires, you pay nothing — just the way you like it.
Is DoNotPay A Worthy Investment?
When you subscribe to DoNotPay, you get unlimited access to Manage Subscriptions, Virtual Card, and over 200 other features for a low fixed monthly price! Take advantage of our services to sign up for all kinds of trials and cancel unwanted subscriptions on the fly!
Use on your web browser or download our app on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
And when companies give you a hard time, DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Filing a warranty claim
- Appealing a banned social media account
- Closing a frozen bank account
- Getting help with bills you can’t pay
- Skipping ahead in the customer service wait line
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Converting and transfer airline miles
- Reporting a concert ticket scam
- Returning gift cards for cash
- Upgrading a rental car
- Recovering a lost or forgotten password
- Requesting medical records online
- Minimizing repair costs