How to Cancel AdTranquility in 3 Easy Steps
AdTranquility offers 24/7 spam protection on Android phones. In other words, AdTranquility's mission is to help you enjoy your time without getting bombarded by unwanted push notifications on your phone from marketers and scammers. It's a nice idea, but you may have found that it's not as helpful as it sounds.
If you want to, DoNotPay is here to help. Learn all about AdTranquility's cancellation policies and how DoNotPay can cancel your subscription in three simple steps.
How to Cancel Your AdTranquility Account on Your Own
AdTranquility recently added an automated cancellation and refund method to their website. Here's how to on your own:
- Go to the Cancel and Refund page on the AdTranquility website.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase your subscription.
- Click "Cancel & Refund."
- Check your bank account 10 to 15 days later to see if you received your refund.
- Email support if you still have issues canceling your account or receiving your refund.
- Alternatively, you can email AdTranquility from the email address linked to your account to request subscription cancellation. They should process your request within 24 hours.
You can reach out to AdTranquility through any of the following channels:
|Mailing Address||2810 N Church St
Wilmington, Delaware 19802-4447
|Contact Form||AdTranquility Website|
Understanding AdTranquility's Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund policies can be over complicated and confusing. To make sure you can cancel your account properly, here are a few important things you should know about AdTranquility's cancellation and refund rules:
- AdTranquility claims to offer a no-hassle, 100% money-back guarantee for your first 60 days of service.
- The money-back-guarantee is valid for all subscription plans.
- They will begin to process your cancellation and refund request within 24 hours of being notified.
- You will not be allowed to use AdTranquility services again if you issue a chargeback without trying to first contact AdTranquility.
Some Potential Problems You May Face When Canceling AdTranquility, and How to Fix Them
Unfortunately, canceling a subscription is never as easy as it should be. In the table below, explore some common problems you may run into when trying to cancel AdTranquility, along with how to solve the problem. Remember, you don't have to do this alone. With DoNotPay, we can cancel your AdTranquility subscription for you, saving you time and energy.
You Don't Remember What Email You Used to Purchase Your Subscription
- Go to your email inbox.
- Search "AdTranquility" as the keyword in the search bar.
- Repeat this process for each of your email accounts until you find the one that returns results for this keyword.
- If you're still having trouble, contact AdTranquility support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's Been Over 15 Days, and You Still Don't Have Your Refund
- Make sure it's been at least 15 days since your refund request was processed by AdTranquility.
- Contact your bank after 15 days to see if they can resolve the issue.
You Still Need Help
- Email AdTranquility support at email@example.com to speak with a customer service representative.
- Turn to DoNotPay for help canceling your AdTranquility account instead.
Is AdTranquility Giving You a Hard Time? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
Although AdTranquility has mostly positive reviews on the Google Play app store, there are many negative reviews on Pissed Consumer. Many reviewers are even saying that they see charges on their credit card statements from AdTranquility, even though they've never even heard of the company.
If you're also facing any serious issues with AdTranquility that have continuously gone unresolved, you may need to escalate the situation. With the help of DoNotPay, an American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown award-winner, you can sue AdTranquility in small claims court. We can guide you through this complicated process to get you the outcome you deserve.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your AdTranquility Subscription Easily
Since AdTranquility's website is not completely clear with all the details about canceling their service, you may still be confused and wondering what to do next. To cancel your AdTranquility account—or any other service—all you have to do is follow three easy steps using DoNotPay. DoNotPay takes the guesswork out of canceling all your unwanted subscriptions and services, so you won't be left paying for things you don't want to pay for.
Here's how to cancel AdTranquility in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your AdTranquility subscription. We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
Cancel Any Service or Subscription With the Help of DoNotPay
Since we all seem to have the habit of subscribing to services that we later realize we don't need, you likely have some other subscriptions that you want to cancel. DoNotPay is happy to help you cancel any subscription or service with the same 3-step method. Enjoy fast, easy, and successful subscription cancellations for all companies, such as:
Check Out DoNotPay's Spam-Fighting Tools
Even though you want to cancel your AdTranquility service, you may still want to learn more about other incredible ways to protect yourself against spam. DoNotPay offers a huge range of services, including many that focus on helping you fight spam. Here are a few you should check out:
- Fight email spam
- Fight against text spam
- Learn about email spam filtering services
- Get a temporary phone number to protect your privacy
To enjoy easy-to-use services that save you time and money, for DoNotPay today.