Everything You Need to Know About Making an Irbesartan Recall Claim
It seems like multiple times a year, there is a new medication being recalled. This is distressing because it is something that affects our health. The newest one is the blood pressure medication made by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
When you hear about a medication recall, your first instinct is probably to panic. However, you should not immediately stop taking your medication as that can cause even more problems. Instead, reach out to your doctor to see what they advise.
Generally, in a case like this, you can get compensation, a repair, or your product replaced. This process can be extremely long and tedious. However, if you reach out to DoNotPay, we can handle the recall process for you.
How Do I Make a Claim for the Irbesartan Recall?
There is a specific process to follow to make a claim on the .
This whole process can be a frustrating one. You have to start by figuring out whether or not you are even impacted by the recall and then deal with getting a replacement or reimbursement on your own. Rather than wasting your time, reach out to DoNotPay, who will determine if you are part of the recall and then get you a replacement or reimbursement.
What Happened With the Irbesartan Recall?
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is voluntarily recalling their blood pressure medication, Irbesartan because they found a recent batch to have unacceptable levels of the impurity N-nitrosoirbesartan. This is a carcinogen that can be linked to cancer if taken over a long period of time.
Four people have reported sickness after taking Irbesartan, so the company is recalling it out of an abundance of caution. Anyone who received Irbesartan from Lupin between October 8, 2018, and September 30, 2021, is a part of the recall.
How To Check if You Are Impacted by a Recall Using DoNotPay
It can be a challenging process to determine if you have been affected by a recall. Make your life easier by allowing DoNotPay to determine it for you. Here is how the DoNotPay Product Recall Monitor works.
- Register your email for our Recall Monitor through the Product Recalls product.
- Forward any email receipts you have to email@example.com (you can set up auto-forwarding to make it easier!)
- DoNotPay will notify you immediately if one of your purchases is recalled. We'll then help you claim a refund or replacement for it.
How To Claim Refunds, Repairs, or Replacements for Recalled Products Using DoNotPay
Through our Product Recalls product, all you have to do is tell us about the product you purchased and provide receipts/other evidence, and we'll contact the company on your behalf. Whether you're looking for a refund, repair, or replacement for your product, DoNotPay can make sure that your request gets delivered to the right people.
How the Product Recall Claims product works:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send your recall request to the manufacturing company on your behalf, asking for a refund, repair, or replacement. You should hear back from the company directly with confirmation on how the refund/replacement will be issued or the next steps to get the item repaired.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Your Refund or Replacement
There are three main reasons why you should use DoNotPay for your refund or replacement.
- It's quick: The only time you have to give up is the time it takes to give us a little information.
- It's simple: Give us a little information, and we will handle everything else.
- It's successful: You can trust that we will get your refund or replacement handled.
DoNotPay Can Help With Other Recalls
If the recent Irbesartan recall has you wondering what to do next, DoNotPay has helped people like you understand how to manage recalls for a wide range of other products, including:
- Neutrogena sunscreen and other types of sunscreen
- Phillips CPAP machines
- Tyson chicken
- Dog food
- Hot Pockets
- Vehicle recall
- Statewide recalls
DoNotPay Works Across A ll Companies/Entities/Groups with the Click of a Button
DoNotPay handles a lot more than refunds, repairs, and replacements. We can work with a whole host of companies/entities and complete a variety of tasks. Here are some examples:
- Fight parking tickets.
- Get a college fee waiver.
- Write financial aid letters.
- Manage bills
- Win raffle tickets
- Get compensation for robocalls
- Reduce your property taxes
- Claim a warranty
- Dispute seatbelt tickets
- Find unclaimed money
- And much more!
Being part of a recall is never fun, and the process of getting a refund, repair, or replacement can be a long and frustrating one. Instead of taking it on yourself, reach out to DoNotPay and let us handle everything for you.