How To Secure a Grailed Refund Pronto
Grailed is the largest peer-to-peer online marketplace for buying and selling menswear. The e-commerce platform specializes in offering high-end second-hand clothing exclusively for men.
Founded in 2018, Grailed has quickly amassed over 3.7 million users and boasts a clientele peppered with some A-list names, including Kanye West and A$AP Rocky.
If you purchased an item on Grailed, but the transaction for whatever reason went sour, here’s how you can secure your money back.
Grailed’s Refund Policy Explained
Still, there is a way to get your money back if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase or if you didn’t receive the item at all. Because Grailed uses PayPal as the payment method to process transactions, you can request your money back by raising a claim on PayPal.
Bear in mind that if you use PayPal's guest checkout or pay with your credit or debit card, you will not be eligible for the purchase protection. By going through your PayPal account, you will potentially save yourself a decent amount of cash. This is because all transactions managed via Grailed and PayPal are covered with the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programs.
Grailed can assist you in filing a PayPal claim to secure a portion of your money or the entire sum if the item you bought didn’t arrive, or its description doesn’t match what you received in terms of:
Before you start the PayPal claim process, you should get in touch with Grailed’s support team by filling out the contact form so they can investigate the matter and take action against the seller, if necessary.
You have 180 days to file a dispute from the day you purchase the item.
Here Is How You Can Apply for a Grailed Refund Through PayPal
The only two ways to get your Grailed refund is through DoNotPay or PayPal. Keep on reading to find out which method suits you better.
Can You Request a Refund Via
Apply for Your Grailed Refund Through PayPal
We’ve already written about the PayPal refund policy in greater detail, but in summary, here are the steps you need to take to claim your Grailed money back:
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Visit the Resolution Center
- Select Report a Problem
- Pick the transaction you want to be refunded for
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Resolution Center again
- Choose the I Have a Problem With an Item I Purchased option
- Press Continue
- Clarify whether you have received your item
- Submit the details about your purchase
- Enter the amount you’re claiming back (full or partial)
- Click on Continue
Once you complete these steps, PayPal will open a dispute between you and the seller. If the seller isn’t responsive or you just cannot work out a solution, you have 20 days to escalate the claim so that PayPal can review it.
If the seller agrees to issue a refund, they should do so through the PayPal claim exclusively.
This Is How DoNotPay Can Secure Your Grailed Refund
If the above-described process looks way too complicated, we agree with you. Luckily, DoNotPay can assist you with filing a claim and demanding your money back.
Do the following:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Select the Get Protected option below the File a Chargeback button
- Provide details about the transaction in question
- Verify your signature
- Send your request
Our app will gather all the relevant data for you and then:
- Contact your bank and send the chargeback request
- Attach the Visa or Mastercard rules and policies in accordance with the Fair Credit Billing Act
Much more straightforward than doing everything on your own, isn’t it?
How To Check the Status of Your Refund Request on PayPal
Log in to your PayPal account to check the status of your refund request. You will encounter one of the four possible descriptions referring to your refund:
Of course, you can always get in touch with PayPal’s customer service and check with a representative about your money’s whereabouts.
To contact PayPal, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Receive the one-time passcode
- Call 1-402-935-2050 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Sunday
On a side note—if the incessant waiting on the phone while trying to reach customer service is driving you mad, you can get DoNotPay to hold the line for you.
Take Grailed to Small Claims Court if They Breached Your Rights
Every consumer should be protected from mistreatment such as unfair billing practices. This includes your right to obtain refunds where appropriate.
If Grailed failed to honor your rights as a consumer, you should consider a lawsuit against the company in small claims court. Don’t worry—since our app does the heavy lifting, the process involves minimal intervention on your end.
The way it works is surprisingly yet effectively simple. Our chatbot will gather the required information about your legal issue with Grailed from you. We will then proceed to:
- Generate and fill out the needed legal documentation
- Create a script with the most suitable argumentation you should use in court
As a testament to our contributions to increasing legal access, DoNotPay was awarded the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access by the American Bar Association.
Control the Purse Strings With DoNotPay
We all tend to get so caught up in our everyday lives that, over time, we end up wasting decent sums of money. Claiming your money back for a dissatisfactory purchase often seems like too much work, so you let it go. Requesting compensation for poor service feels equally tiring. Just the thought of suing a company that wronged you in small claims court seems far-fetched.
But it’s all money, your money that you’re entitled to—and it can quickly mount up to a considerable sum. You can now circumvent these tedious or convoluted processes and simply delegate them to DoNotPay. For example, we can give you a hand with or canceling your JustFab membership.
Our app also assists you with:
- Requesting refunds from other companies
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Overturning traffic tickets
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Stopping text spam
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Disputing parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Securing refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Tracking down scammers behind illegal robocalls
- Setting up a DMV appointment in no time
- Eliminating spam mail forever
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
Access DoNotPay from your and let us help you save your precious time, money, and effort.