Is Your Graco DuoGlider Swing Subject to a Recall?
In June 2021, the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reported a . According to the CPSC, Graco Children's Products Inc. is cooperating with the government agency in issuing new safety guidance about its swings. However, it wasn't the only one recalled.
The Graco DreamGlider Gliding Seat and Sleeper and several other baby swings from other brands were recalled in 2020. According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), some infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers' inclined sleepers. The fatalities were a result of infants rolling from their backs and onto their stomachs or sides while unrestrained.
The CPSC states that parents should stop using the recalled products immediately and contact Graco for a refund. The problem is that the list of recalled Graco products listed by the CPSC doesn't mention the DuoGlider swing. With so many of these swings being recalled, DoNotPay can help you cut through the red tape and secure your refund today!
How Can DoNotPay Help You With a Graco DuoGlider Swing Recall?
When parents buy products like baby cribs, strollers, car seats, high chairs, and baby swings, they trust their child is safe. Out of the millions of recalls that happen each year, none are as urgent as those that put our loved ones at risk. Thus, it's imperative for parents to stay on top of critical recalls such as this one.
We understand that keeping on top of the countless recalls is difficult, especially when you're busy supporting a family. DoNotPay is here to do the leg work so that you don't miss out on any refund owed to you. Here are three primary ways DoNotPay can help you with the :
- Check for a Graco swing recall based on your purchase.
- Check for safety concerns that directly affect your particular model of Graco swing if it's not the DuoGlider.
- Claim refunds, repairs, or replacement for your Graco DuoGlider or another sleeper affected by a recall.
DoNotPay also has a Product Recall Monitor if you don't yet have a recalled product but wish to be notified if one is recalled.
Check for Recalls With Our Product Recall Monitor
If you don't have a specific recalled product in mind yet, DoNotPay can check to see if any of your recent purchases have been recalled. Simply forward any receipts you have to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll scan them against our updated list of recalled items.
How to Use Our Product Recall Monitor
- Register your email for our Recall Monitor through the Product Recalls product.
- Forward any email receipts you receive to email@example.com (you can set up our auto-forwarding feature to make the process much easier!)
- DoNotPay will notify you immediately if one of your purchases is recalled. We'll then help you claim a refund or replacement for it through the steps above!
Claim Refunds, Repairs, or Replacements for Recalled Products
Through our Product Recalls product, all you have to do is tell us about the product you purchased and provide receipts/other evidence, and we'll contact the company on your behalf. Whether you're looking for a refund, repair, or replacement for your product, DoNotPay can make sure that your request gets delivered to the right people.
How the Product Recall Claims product works:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send your recall request to the manufacturing company on your behalf, asking for a refund, repair, or replacement. You should hear back from the company directly with confirmation and how the refund/replacement will be issued, or the next steps in getting the item repaired.
Below is a list of other products and categories that our Product Recall Monitor covers:
- Philips Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) recall
- California recalls
- Neutrogena sunscreen recall
- Vehicle recalls by VIN
- Anti-diabetic medication Metformin
- Sunscreen recall
- Peloton recall
- Hot Pocket recall
- Dog food recall
- Tyson Chicken recall
How to Obtain a Refund From Graco Yourself
According to Graco's recall page, it's granting refunds for the cost of recalled sleepers. However, this page is over three years old and doesn't mention the Graco DuoGlider swing. For those who want to try to obtain a refund on their own, have your product near for the next steps.
- Determine if your product is part of the recall.
- Complete Web Form to Receive Recall Kit. Please take note of the tracking information on your label. You will be able to check the progress of your shipment at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html.
- Graco will send you a prepaid shipping label, a return mailing envelope, and detailed instructions on how to return the product.
The recall page link provided by Graco doesn't include the DuoGlider, so you will most likely have to contact customer service by sending a message or by calling toll-free 1-800-345-4109. Of course, you can also inquire about the recall and request the free safety restraint via mail at Customer Affairs, Graco Children's Products Inc., P.O. Box 100, Elverson, PA 19520.
Why DoNotPay Is the Better Option for the Graco Duoglider Swing Recall
In December 2020, Consumer Reports reported that the federal government proposed banning all inclined sleepers, which have been linked to at least 93 deaths thus far. The report stated that Graco recalled approximately 51,000 infant inclined sleepers after other inclined sleepers were linked to infant deaths.
The inclined sleepers are sold as accessories that can stand alone or be attached to Graco Playard products. Since this recall involves deaths, it's imperative for parents that own a Graco DuoGlider to request a refund.
There are a lot of reasons why you should choose DoNotPay:
|You don’t have to spend hours trying to file a claim.
|With the number of recalls in the tens of thousands, DoNotPay can streamline the recall process for you.
|You can sit back and relax knowing that we will do the work for you.
For further information or assistance, please us today!