How To Appeal Change Fees From Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is a company that strives to offer the best flying experiences and options for everyone! However, just as with other airlines, such as Spirit and American Express, Frontier does charge fees if a person decides to make changes to their flight.
What are Frontier's change fees, and is it possible to avoid them? Here is guide about Frontier Airlines' change fees.
Overview Of Frontier Airlines Change Fees
Since 1994, Frontier Airlines has had a mission to create affordable flights for everyone! With over 120 destinations to choose from, Frontier strives to offer the lowest airfare prices with the best accommodations. However, if you need to make a , you may be charged a fee. This change fee is calculated by how far out your original flight was to when you are changing the ticket. The following are the three types of fees that Frontier Airlines may charge for the change fee:
(1.) Departure Date: 60 Days Out Or Over
If your flight is over sixty days out, you will not be charged in changing your flight plans. You will be able to change your flight at no additional cost. However, if your new flight is less expensive than your original flight, you will not be reimbursed for the change in price.
(2.) Departure Date: 59 To 7 Days Away
If your original flight is between 59 to 7 days away, you will be charged a flat fee of $39. This fee is charged per person per ticket. You will be credited back your ticket's purchase price minus the fee.
(3.) Departure Date: 6 Days Or Under
If your original flight is within 6 days or under, you will be charged a fee of $59. This fee is also charged per person per ticket. Furthermore, the fee will be taken from the purchase price of the original ticket; and you will receive credit for the remaining amount.
In addition, these fees also apply if you choose to cancel your ticket. You will be reimbursed the ticket amount minus the appropriate fee. However, as with changing your flight schedule, your reimbursement will be in the form of a travel credit for a future flight with Frontier. Travel credits not used within one year will expire.
How To Avoid Frontier Change Fees
In order to prevent Frontier Airlines change fees, Frontier has created two options to help against change fees and other related problems from occurring. They are as follows:
- The Perks Bundle: This package offers customers added benefits when purchasing their tickets. This bundle includes extras, such as free carry-on and checked bags, as well as priority boarding and seat selection. However, you must add this plan to the purchase price when buying your ticket, and the package doesn't include a full refund.
- The Works Bundle: This package includes everything previously mentioned in the Perks Bundle and also includes flight flexibility and 100% refunds on all qualifying flights, which is up to $119 per ticket in reimbursement. The prices for these bundles vary depending on the flights you choose. The latest time you can make the change to your flight schedule using the Works Bundle is 24 hours before departure; otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
Change fees can both easily and quickly add up. The bundles that Frontier Airlines offers add to the total flight cost overall and only allow refunds to a certain amount. Emergencies or situations may arise in which you cannot make your flight. What if there was a way to avoid change fees, or even get reimbursed for them in a fast and efficient way? That is where DoNotPay comes in!
Let DoNotPay Work For You!
DoNotPay provides a fast and easy solution for appealing Frontier's change fees in a successful way each time! DoNotPay can also help you to fight added-on fees from other companies, such as Chase Checking Accounts, PayPal, and even Shopify. DoNotPay also offers assistance with lost luggage, getting refunds on tickets, and more!
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
And that's it! DoNotPay will create and send a letter to the appropriate department at Frontier Airlines to request a fee waiver on your behalf!
DoNotPay Works Across Many Other Fee Areas As Well!
DoNotPay is the perfect solution for appealing change fees from Frontier Airlines! Why not try DoNotPay and see the benefits in using it to appeal for refunds, fees, and more! To learn more about other company fees can help you fight, check out the following list below:
|eBay fees||Coinbase fees|
|Robinhood fees||Paypal seller fees|
|Spirit Airlines baggage fees||American Airlines baggage fees|
|Chase Bank checking account fees||Etsy fees|
|Homeowners Association (HOA) fees||Shopify fees|
How Else Can DoNotPay Represent You?
Helping you fight hidden fees and request fee waivers is just one of the many quality services that DoNotPay provides. We can help you:
- Find and apply for scholarships
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Notarize any document online
- Find and use standardized legal documents
- Create passport photos at home
- Reduce your property taxes
- Get compensated for airline cancellations and bumps
- Get an online account unbanned
- File a complaint against any company