How to cancel Fitness Connection fast and easy
Fitness Connection is a health club that operates in North Carolina, Texas, and Nevada. They provide spas, pools, steam rooms, saunas, and other amenities. There is also a Kid’s Club, so they offer fitness options for the entire family.
How to cancel Fitness Connection
If you choose to end the membership at Fitness Connection, there are three ways to do so:
- By phone
- By email.
Cancel Fitness Connection online
If you’d like to cancel the service online, here’s what you need to do:
- Contact your local Fitness Connection and ask for the barcode number that goes with your club account.
- Go to the Fitness Connection website to find the cancelation form.
- Complete the form.
- Provide your email address.
- After you submit the address, you’ll get an email containing your case number.
- Submit the case number to Fitness Connection. This confirms your cancelation.
- You will receive a 30-day notice after your account is canceled.
It is a long process, but it’s relatively straightforward, and it gets the job done.
Cancel Fitness Connection by phone
If you prefer to cancel your subscription over the phone, you’ll need to:
- Go to your local gym to get your membership account, barcode, or tag number.
- Call (281) 931-6609. If you live in Dallas or Austin, call (800) 922-7898.
- Talk to an agent and provide your account details.
- Explain that you wish to cancel your account.
- You will receive an email confirmation after the conversation.
Cancel Fitness Connection by email
If you want to cancel your membership via email, follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your account info.
- Provide your name, address, and date of birth.
- Request a subscription cancelation.
- You will receive an email in response, and it should confirm the cancelation.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Potential problems when canceling Fitness Connection
Canceling Fitness Connection is a bit tricky. If the commitment period has ended, they will approve a subscription cancelation. In all other cases, you need to have a valid reason to cancel your membership. Fitness Connection decides which reasons are valid and which are not. Those deemed valid are usually connected to severe health conditions or military service.
You also need to provide a 30-day notice. If another billing cycle starts within your 30-day notice, you’ll still be charged, so it’s advisable to give the notice on the day of billing.
Cancel Fitness Connection with the help of DoNotPay
If it has come down to canceling your subscription, you probably don’t want to spend too much time on a mere technicality. DoNotPay is here to do the legwork for you. All you need is a little time, and you’ll be done with the gym with virtually no effort. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser.
- Hit “Find Hidden Money.”
- Type in “Fitness Connection” as the service you want to cancel.
You will receive an email to confirm your cancelation as soon as you become an ex-member of Fitness Connection.
Does Fitness Connection free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription?
No, it doesn’t. Fitness Connection offers a 5-day free pass as a trial for their services. You are not required to provide your card number, though, so they have no way of starting your subscription automatically.
What does Fitness Connection charges look like on my statement?
If Fitness Connection is charging you, you will see it on your credit card statement. It looks something like this:
- FITNESS CONNECTI CLUB FEES PPD ID: 1461970291
Does Fitness Connection prorate their cancelations?
Fitness Connection does not prorate their cancelations. You need to provide a 30-day notice. If another billing cycle begins during this period, you’ll be charged. You’ll be able to use the gym in the period that you paid for, even if it ends after your 30 days, but you are not entitled to any refund.
Is Fitness Connection being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them
If you believe that Fitness Connection is treating you unfairly on any grounds, breaching the contract, or being difficult on purpose to prevent you from leaving, you can fight back. Not only can you use DoNotPay to take this issue to a small claims court, but the app has also won an award for winning the cases for our clients! Use the first robot lawyer to make your life easier, cut through the red tape, and get some justice!
Let DoNotPay monitor all of your subscriptions for unused services
So many of us are wasting so much money on subscriptions that we neither use nor want. DoNotPay can help you get your finances in order. It makes you aware of how much money goes on unnecessary subscriptions and deals with them easily. If you add DoNotPay to your bank or email account, it will monitor your subscriptions, let you know which are the ones that you don’t use, and terminate them (with your approval).
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
What else can DoNotPay do?
If you have any other pesky little problems, we’re here to help. DoNotPay can enable you to easily:
- Avoid being charged after a free trial expires
- Contest traffic tickets
- Get appointments with DMV faster
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to stop free trials from charging you
- Dispute parking tickets
- Cancel any other service or subscription
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Skip the phone queue and get a real human being at any company