Claim the Ellipsis Jetpack Recall the Easy Way
With almost 8,000 consumer products recalled each year, it's important to know when you're entitled to a reimbursement or replacement due to a faulty purchased product such as:
- Tyson chicken
- Hot Pocket
- Pharmaceutical products
- Dog food
- CPAP machines
- Vehicle recall
Recently, Verizon recalled their Ellipsis Jetpack mobile hotspot devices because of the potential overheating of the lithium-ion battery in the devices that pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Those affected by the Ellipsis Jetpack recall can receive a free device exchange by filing a claim. To make your claim fast and easy, contact the DoNotPay recall experts. We will check if your mobile hotspot device is eligible for the recall and initiate the claim on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of getting an Ellipsis Jetpack replacement.
How Can You Make a Claim for the Ellipsis Jetpack Recall?
Before beginning a claim for the , confirm that your device is part of the recall and eligible for a free product exchange. Locate the International Mobility Equipment Identity (IMEI) number to check if you have a recalled Ellipsis Jetpack. You can then start your claim online with the steps below or by calling 855-205-2627.
- Find your IMEI number by connecting a device with a browser to the hotspot and going to one of the following URLs: http://my.jetpack or http://192.168.1.1
- Once at one of the above URLs, find the "About Jetpack" link at the bottom of the menu. From there, click on the "Diagnostics" tab to find your Ellipsis Jetpack's IMEI number under the "Modem" header.
- Enter your device's IMEI number on the dedicated Ellipsis Jetpack expert inquiry website.
- Complete all the required fields to begin your recall claim.
- If your product is eligible, you will receive a return kit within several weeks to send back the recalled Ellipsis Jetpack and a free Orbic Speed device replacement.
For Employers or School Systems Using the Ellipsis Jetpacks, You Can Follow the Below Steps
- For Verizon My Business portal users, you can log into your account to download your business's affected Ellipsis Jetpack report.
- Email the downloaded file to Sedgwick Claims Management Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not use the My Business portal, use the user template spreadsheet provided by Verizon to complete all the required information for your current Ellipsis Jetpack users and email the completed file to the above contact.
- Your recall claim will be processed, and you will receive instructions for returning the recalled hotspots and new replacements free of charge.
Whether it's a personal mobile hotspot or multiple hotspots used by your employees, the recall filing process is time-consuming and can be difficult to navigate. Luckily, DoNotPay helps make the Ellipsis Jetpack recall process less stressful by doing all the upfront leg work for you.
Are All Ellipsis Jetpacks Eligible for the Recall?
Not all Ellipsis Jetpacks are eligible for the device exchange. This is why it is important to check your device's IMEI number on Verizon's website before starting your recall claim. The approximately 2.5 million mobile hotspots recalled in early 2021 included the following models:
- Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900L
- Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900LS
- Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900LPP
For affected devices, Verizon released two over-the-air automatic software updates that will cause the Ellipsis Jetpack to show the device's IMEI number on its scrolling screen to help make your exchange process simpler and to prevent the mobile hotspot from charging while it's plugged in and turned on.
DoNotPay Makes the Expert Inquiry Process Easy for the Ellipsis Jetpack Recall
Requesting recall claims shouldn't have to take all your free time. However, the process can be difficult to navigate on your own. Therefore, DoNotPay has service offerings to make getting the compensation you deserve quick and simple.
Through our Product Recalls service, all you have to do is tell us about the Ellipsis Jetpack you purchased and provide receipts/other evidence, and we'll contact Verizon on your behalf. Whether you're looking for a refund, repair, or replacement for your Ellipsis Jetpack, DoNotPay can make sure that your request gets delivered to the right people.
How the Product Recall Claims product works:
- Tell us about your purchase, including the product name, brand, store you purchased the item from, price, and date of purchase. If you purchased the item online, enter your transaction details and payment method as well.
- Tell us how you found out about the recall.
- Choose whether you want a refund, repair, or replacement.
- Upload photographic evidence of your purchase and the product if you still have it.
- Choose whether you have the capacity to return the item or not.
And that's it! DoNotPay will email your recall request to Sedgwick Claims Management Services on your behalf, asking for an Ellipsis Jetpack replacement. You should hear back from the company directly with confirmation and how the refund/replacement will be issued, and the next steps for safely discarding your recalled device.
How DoNotPay Helps Keep Track of All Your Product Recalls
Besides making your Ellipsis Jetpack recall claim simple, DoNotPay can check to see if any of your recent purchases have been recalled with a click of a button. Simply forward any receipts you have to email@example.com, and we'll scan them against our updated list of recalled items.
How the Product Recall Monitor works:
- Register your email for our Recall Monitor through the Product Recalls product.
- Forward any email receipts you have to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can set up auto-forwarding to make it easier!)
- DoNotPay will notify you immediately if one of your purchases is recalled. We'll then help you claim a refund or replacement for it through the steps above!
Whether you are searching for a list of California recalls or product-specific recalls, such as Neutrogena sunscreen or Ellipsis Jetpacks, DoNotPay has you covered. Contact us to learn how we can help with your recalls, service cancelation, , and more.
Why Use DoNotPay to Claim the Ellipsis Jetpack Recall?
There are a lot of reasons why you should choose DoNotpay:
|It’s Fast||You don’t have to spend hours trying to file a claim.|
|It’s Easy||You don’t have to struggle to do follow-ups every now and then to check the status of your claim.|
|It’s Successful||You can sit back and relax knowing that we will do the work for you.|