Start Your CBS All Access Free Trial Without Giving Them Access to Your Card
CBS All Access is a TV streaming service that has both live and on-demand options for streaming. They are launching a premium option that will include content from Paramount Pictures, Pluto TV, and The Domestic Media Networks division. CBS has announced that the service will be renamed to Paramount +.
It’s unclear what kind of free trial they’ll offer when they rebrand, so this might be your last chance to try out their program for free. See how you can start your free trial on CBS All Access without exposing your credit card details.
How Long Is the CBS All Access Free Trial?
The CBS All Access free trial lasts for seven days. During these seven days, you will get the same service that the paying members have.
You will be able to:
- Stream the video content on up to two devices
- Watch more than 150 CBS TV shows
- Stream live TV without commercials
- Watch sports events
How Can You Get a CBS All Access Free Trial?
You can start your free trial by choosing one of the two plans CBS offers, and they will approve the trial automatically. They will ask you for your credit card info when you create your account, and there is a possibility that they will bill you a one-dollar authorization charge to check whether your account is valid. This fee will be refunded once they’ve established your credit card is not fake.
Follow these simple steps to start your free seven days of CBS entertainment:
- Go to the CBS website
- Select one of the two plans they offer
- Click on Continue
- Create an account
- Give your credit card information
- Click on Start My Free Trial
Does the CBS Seven-Day Trial Automatically Upgrade to a Paid Subscription?
Save Your Money With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Cards
The main problem with starting free trials is forgetting that you’ve signed up for them. Many companies will remind you that your free time is up, but CBS isn’t one of them.
DoNotPay can help with that. We can give you a way to sign up for as many free trials as you like without losing a cent. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser and see what DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards can do for you.
A free virtual credit card is a randomly generated credit card number that looks legitimate to the vendor, so you can use it to sign up for your free trials. The thing is that the free virtual credit card has no deposit, so no one can make charges to it. When the company tries to bill you, they won’t be able to, and they’ll discontinue your membership immediately.
Follow these simple steps to get your new virtual credit card for free:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Get a unique number through a virtual credit card generator
- Sign up for the CBS free trial with that number
- See how your account gets canceled automatically
There’s a bonus to our virtual credit card. It comes with a random email address that you can use to stop spam email from the company from filling your inbox—instead, it will go to that random address.
How To Cancel Your CBS All Access Free Trial
Use DoNotPay’s help to cancel your CBS All Access subscription before you’re charged. Our efficient app will cancel your CBS membership within 48 hours of your request and notify you via email as soon as it’s done.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any web browser and go through these step-by-step instructions:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter CBS All Access as the name of the service you’re canceling
Alternatives to CBS All Access
If you didn’t like the free trial offered by CBS All Access, be sure to try out some other services. These services offer free trials as well:
How Much Does CBS Charge After the Free Trial?
CBS has two basic plans:
The difference between these two plans is:
- Limited Commercial is streaming live TV, so it has the inevitable ads and commercials. Some TV shows have promotional interruptions, too
- Commercial Free contains no ads because its content is downloaded and saved for later use
Has CBS Wronged You? DoNotPay Can Help You Take Them to Small Claims Court
CBS has some strict company policies, but what if they go too far? If you ever feel like they’ve violated your consumer rights in any way, you have the option to sue them in small claims court.
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer that won the ABA Award for Legal Access, which doesn’t mean we’ll guarantee you a win, but we’ll give it our best.
This is how DoNotPay will do it:
- We will collect evidence based on the information you give us
- The app will fill out the claim form for you
- We will generate a script that will contain all the particulars of your case and that will tell you how to present your argument in front of the judge
We Can Monitor Your Unused Subscriptions
Around 84% of Americans are subscribed to services they’ve forgotten about. A survey shows that they spend about $240 a month on them.
DoNotPay has a solution for cutting your subscription expenses down. Our app can inform you about all your unused services and help you cancel them.
After you connect your email and credit card account to DoNotPay, we will:
- List all your subscriptions
- Highlight the ones that you don’t use
- Help you cancel the ones you want to cancel
DoNotPay Can Help You With Many Bureaucratic Issues
If you let DoNotPay be your virtual assistant, we will make a variety of administrative matters easier for you.
You like free trials, but forget to cancel—no problem. DoNotPay can help you with anything from signing up for a free trial for any service—Amazon Prime, DAZN, and DirecTV included—to canceling any subscription, such as DC Universe, Sling TV, and Disney Plus.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and see what we can do for you.
DoNotPay will help you with:
- Blocking spam text messages
- Fighting parking citations
- Putting an end to spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Signing up for free trials without credit card info
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Terminating subscriptions and memberships
- Appealing traffic citations
- Getting in touch with customer service agents without waiting yourself
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Booking an appointment with the DMV quickly
- Getting refunded and compensated by airline companies
- Solving your credit card issues
- Postponing the due dates on bills you’re unable to pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
How Will CBS’ Charges Show Up on Your Statement?
The charges made by CBS may appear on your statement like this:
|PURCHASE CBS ALL ACCE||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 US|
|RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||Recur Debit Card Purchase CBS ALL ACCESS 888 274 5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS|
|CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||Debit Card Purchase – CBS ALL ACCESS 888 274 5343 CA||Debit Purchase – Visa Cbs All Access 888-274-5343ca|
|Debit: Signature purchase from 673379601401110 CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 US||Debit Purchase -visa Cbs All Access 888-274-5343ca||CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA 94105 US|
|CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343CA||Recur Debit Card Purchase CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA USA|
|Debit card signature purchase To CBS ALL ACCESS888-274-5343CA||Authorization to CBS ALL ACCESS,888-274-5343,CA,||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – CBS ALL ACCESS xxx-xxx-5343 CA|
|: CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||VISA DDA PUR461043 CBS ALL ACCESS 888 274 5343 * CA||CBS ALL ACCE|
|CHECKCARD CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS 888 274 5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS xxx-xxx-5343 CA|
|CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA 94105 USA||CBSI ENTERTAINMENT 888-274-5343 CA||CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343 CA 94105 USA|
|Payment to CBS ALL ACCESS|888-274-5343|CA||CBS ALL ACCESS 888-274-5343, CA, US||VISA DDA PUR 461043 CBS ALL ACCESS 888 274 5343 * CA|