How To Cancel Wod Box in No Time
WODBOM provides its subscribers with a monthly box containing six to seven fitness items, such as apparel, gym accessories, healthy snacks, and fitness supplements.
Canceling a subscription can be annoying enough, let alone if customer service is unhelpful, as is the case with WODBOM. Don’t let this intimidate you—we are here to assist you every step of the way and ensure you get rid of your Wod Box in a jiffy!
WODBOM Cancellation Policy
WODBOM subscriptions renew automatically until you officially cancel them. According to WODBOM’s Terms and Conditions, you can cancel your box subscription at any time. If you don’t want to be charged again, you have to cancel the subscription at least three business days before the next renewal date.
WODBOM doesn’t offer prorated refunds.
How Can I Cancel My WODBOM Box Subscription?
WODBOM doesn’t offer many choices when it comes to canceling its subscription. The only contact method WODBOM mentions in its Terms and Conditions and on the website is email. You can also try reaching out through social media. If you want to avoid this hassle, it’s best to use DoNotPay and be done with WODBOM quickly!
Check out how you can cancel your WODBOM subscription:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel WODBOM via Email
To cancel your WODBOM subscription, send an email requesting cancellation at email@example.com.
Cancel Your Wod Box With the Help of DoNotPay
Thanks to DoNotPay, you can skip the back-and-forth via email and cancel your WODBOM subscription in only a few clicks. Here’s how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter WODBOM when asked about the service you want to cancel
- Click on Submit
DoNotPay will send you an email to notify you about your canceled membership, which usually happens within 48h.
DoNotPay can also monitor all of your subscriptions! If you link your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, you’ll access a list of your active subscriptions or memberships. Check them, and we’ll help you cancel the ones you don’t want to keep.
Get Rid of WODBOM Spam Emails
WODBOM states in its Terms and Conditions that it will send you emails about your account, as well as promotions for special and third-party offers.
If you want to block WODBOM spam emails and stop them from bothering you even after you cancel, you can do so with DoNotPay.
Follow these steps to free yourself from email spam:
- Visit DoNotPay in a web browser
- Tap on Spam Collector
- Type in your email address
- Forward your next spam email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy your spam-free inbox
Is WODBOM Refusing To Cancel or Giving You a Hard Time? Take It to Small Claims Court!
If WODBOM is ignoring your consumer rights or is charging you even though you cancel, there is something you can do—sue the company in small claims court! DoNotPay will be your virtual assistant and help you with all of the legal proceedings, including:
- Writing a demand letter
- Filling out court forms and other paperwork
- Serving WODBOM
- Preparing a court statement
With DoNotPay—the first robot lawyer—you’ll get justice!
Are There Any Subscriptions Similar to WODBOM?
Check out a few subscriptions offering similar items:
|Fun Run Box||$35||
DoNotPay Is Your Go-To for Any Admin, Legal, or Financial Issue
When it comes to cancellations, Wod Box is not the only subscription DoNotPay can help you with. Turn to us if you need to cancel your Fitness SF, Retro Fitness, Planet Fitness Gym, or Xperience Fitness membership. We can also help you start your Beachbody on Demand or ClassPass free trial.
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and rely on us next time you want to:
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Fight traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Get revenge on robocalls
- File a claim for any warranty
- Waive college application fees
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Handle your credit card issues
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Request a refund from any company
- Request a refund or compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Dispute parking tickets
- Get in touch with your loved ones in jail
- Contest speeding tickets
- Start free trials without any risks
- Cancel other subscriptions or memberships