Easily Cancel Your Tai Lopez Subscription in Minutes
Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur and investor that sells subscriptions to courses and platforms for making your own fortune and living a healthy life. He has viral ads on YouTube showing off his mansion, book collection, and garage filled with luxury cars. Millions of people follow him on social media platforms and listen to his podcast, The Tai Lopez Show.
Cancel Tai Lopez on Your Own
You can cancel your Tai Lopez subscription using the following methods:
Tai Lopez invites subscribers to contact him directly by using his email address email@example.com, but this address won’t be useful if you want to cancel your subscription.
Canceling by Email
You can use the customer support email address to manage your subscription. Use the following steps:
- Draft an email requesting your membership cancellation
- Include your membership details
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceling on the Website
You can cancel your subscription on the Tai Lopez website:
- Log in to your account
- Choose Manage Subscription
- Select the option to cancel your membership
Ensure that you receive confirmation of the cancellation from Tai Lopez. If you don’t receive an automated response, you’ll have to follow up with customer service.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Tai Lopez?
Many entrepreneurs are sharing their stories. Not all of them have a subscription platform, and many even offer advice for free. You’ll be able to find free podcasts, newsletters, and videos from these entrepreneurs:
|Book||Follow Without Subscribing|
|Robert Kiyosaki||Various, including Rich Dad, Poor Dad||Social media|
|Gary Vaynerchuck||Crushing It||Weekly newsletter and podcast|
|Grant Cardone||Various, including The 10x Rule||Social media|
|Gerard Adams||No||Social media|
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel Your Subscription to Tai Lopez
DoNotPay is the easiest and most reliable way to manage your subscriptions. You can cancel subscriptions and memberships directly from your smartphone within minutes. DoNotPay allows you to cancel individual subscriptions by following these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Access the feature Find Hidden Money
- Enter Tai Lopez subscription when prompted
- Select Cancel
You can also locate and monitor all active subscriptions that you may have forgotten about and that take money from your account every month. Follow these steps to manage subscriptions in your name with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Link your email address or bank account details securely to the app
- Allow DoNotPay to search for all your active subscriptions
- Select the ones you want to manage, including Tai Lopez
DoNotPay will send a confirmation that your subscriptions have been canceled directly to the platform. You don’t have to wait for emails or wait on hold for a customer service rep to confirm.
Is Tai Lopez Being Difficult? You Can Sue Him With DoNotPay!
If you’re struggling to cancel your subscription with Tai Lopez or the company is being difficult, it may be necessary to escalate the situation. DoNotPay makes it extremely easy to sue companies in small claims court. Since the service functions as an AI lawyer, you can go to court with the legal representation you need.
The American Bar Association has recognized DoNotPay’s potential and honored our app with Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access in 2020.
Let DoNotPay Make Your Life Easier
If you want to sign up for a free trial with one of the top entrepreneurs in the world, but you’re worried about it auto-renewing, DoNotPay can provide you with a virtual credit card that allows risk-free signups.
Open DoNotPay in your browser to gain access to tons of tips and tricks for saving money. The app is also useful when you need help with:
- Dealing with any issues with credit cards or credit card companies
- Suing people and companies that have wronged you in small claims court
- Finding any lost money under your name
- Jumping the phone queue when trying to get in touch with customer service reps
- Disputing speeding tickets issued in your name
- Signing up for services and skipping phone verification
- Dealing with any unpaid bills
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Getting rid of spam in your texts
- Scheduling a DMV appointment on your behalf with zero hassle
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Fighting parking tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Freeing yourself from all spam mail forever
- Getting your revenge on robocalls
- Canceling unused subscriptions or memberships
- Learning how to protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Applying for any clinical trials that interest you
- Signing up risk-free to free trials
- Contesting any traffic tickets
- Connecting with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement