When the Gym Is Out of Shape—How To Cancel Top Shape Gym
Top Shape Gym is a chain of fitness centers in Iowa and Illinois. The center provides one-on-one training sessions, as well as group classes. If you are not satisfied with Top Shape Gym, learn how to cancel your membership.
How To Get Rid of Your Top Shape Gym Membership
In case you don’t want to use Top Shape Gym services anymore, you can cancel your membership in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To End Your Top Shape Gym Membership via Email
You can cancel your Top Shape Gym membership by writing an email to their customer service at email@example.com. Give your membership details and explain that you want to terminate your subscription.
Terminate Your Top Shape Gym Subscription Over the Phone
Another way to end your Top Shape Gym membership is by calling your local gym. When you get in touch with the staff, tell them you want to quit the gym, and ask for written confirmation of your cancellation.
Opt Out of Top Shape Gym Membership in Person
You can also visit your local gym and explain that you want to quit. This might be the hardest option since the gym staff may try to convince you to continue your membership. If you still prefer this option, check out the Top Shape locations in the table below:
|Cedar Rapids (North)||319-377-2000||
202 Blairs Ferry Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
|Cedar Rapids (South)||319-654-0123||
2120 Edgewood Road SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
109 E. 50th Street Suite B
|Iowa City||319-519-2729 or
1555 S 1st Ave & 2220 Mormon Trek Blvd.
Iowa City, Iowa
1395 Jordan St.
North Liberty, IA 52317
1409 30th Street
Rock Island, Illinois
1721 West First Avenue
Coal Valley, Illinois
4200 24th Avenue
How Can You Cancel Top Shape Gym Quickly? Use DoNotPay!
With DoNotPay, you can end your Top Shape Gym membership in no time! What’s best, you won’t have to deal with the staff! All you need to do is:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type Top Shape Gym as the membership you want to terminate
Once we cancel your subscription, we will send you a confirmation email.
Let DoNotPay Monitor Your Subscriptions to Save Money
People tend to pay for a gym but never visit it. The same goes for various other memberships. If you have a bunch of subscriptions you can’t keep track of, connect DoNotPay to your bank or email account! Once you do that, we’ll be able to monitor your subscriptions and offer to cancel inactive ones. By doing this, you will stop wasting money on unnecessary memberships.
What Other Gyms Can You Join?
If you still want to keep fit, check out some of the following gyms:
|Anytime Fitness||Starting at $34.99 a month||
|Life Time Fitness||Starting at $72 a month||
Take Top Shape Gym to Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
If you think Top Shape Gym has wronged you, sue the center with DoNotPay! DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer and can lead you through the suing process. We’ve provided legal services to many people and got the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access from the American Bar Association.
With DoNotPay, you can forget about the nerve-wracking bureaucracy. We offer to:
- Draft the required documents
- Fill out the necessary forms
- Help you sound more confident when presenting your case in court
Use DoNotPay, and boost your chances of winning the case!
DoNotPay Can Lend a Helping Hand in Solving Bureaucratic Issues
Access DoNotPay from any web browser, and get help in:
- Blocking text messages
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Receiving refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Fighting parking tickets
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Communicating with your imprisoned loved ones
- Protecting your copyrighted work from copycats
- Reporting and blocking robocalls
- Waiving college application fees
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Applying for clinical trials
- Making a DMV appointment in less than two minutes
- Dealing with high bills
- Ending other subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for services with no phone verification
- Fighting spam emails
- Cutting in line when getting in touch with customer service
- Applying for free trials risk-free
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Finding any unclaimed assets under your name