Tips on How To Cancel Synchrony Card Security in a Jiffy
Synchrony is a premier consumer financial services company. Among other features, it offers an optional card security program to help you manage your monthly Synchrony credit card payments. If you want to get rid of Synchrony card security, you’re in the right place! We’ll show you all the ways to cancel this or any other unwanted service.
What Is Synchrony’s Cancellation Policy?
You are allowed to cancel your Synchrony card security at any time. If you cancel it within 90 days of the purchase date, Synchrony will grant you a refund of any program fees it charged. In case you cancel at a later date, you are not entitled to prorated or any other refunds.
How Can I Cancel My Synchrony Card Security?
You have a few options to cancel Synchrony card security. There is no way to cancel it on the website, and each option involves dealing with customer support. If you’d like to skip that hassle, you can turn to DoNotPay.
Here are all the ways you can cancel Synchrony card security:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Cancel Synchrony Card Security via Email
You can cancel your Synchrony card security by sending an email from the company’s website:
- Go to Synchrony Contact Us page
- Click on Send Us a Secure Email
- Choose your account type from the drop-down menu
- Tap on Account Access
- Log in to your account
- Click on Messages
- Compose your cancellation request
- Follow the prompts and send your email
Synchrony’s customer service will reach out to you for additional information or confirm you have successfully canceled your card security program.
Cancel Synchrony Card Security Over the Phone
To cancel over the phone, call Synchrony customer support at (800) 815-4051. Their working hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays (Eastern Time).
Their phone lines may be clogged because of the vast number of clients. To jump the phone queue, use DoNotPay! We’ll be on hold instead of you and let you know when to join the call.
Cancel Synchrony Card Security via Mail
You can also cancel your Synchrony card security by sending a letter to:
P.O. Box 740237
Atlanta, GA 30374-0237
Make sure to include your full name, contact information, and explain that you want to cancel Synchrony’s card security program.
Cancel Synchrony Card Security via Online Chat
Canceling with the help of a chat agent is another option. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your account
- Tap on the chat icon in the upper-right corner
- Write a message to the chat agent explaining you wish to cancel the card security program
Cancel Synchrony Card Security Effortlessly With DoNotPay
If you no longer wish to use the card security program by Synchrony, the best way to cancel it is with DoNotPay! We make cancellations effortless and convenient for you!
Follow these steps and get rid of Synchrony card security fast:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type in Synchrony
- Submit the cancellation request
That’s all it takes! Once we get it done, we’ll send you an email to confirm you have successfully canceled Synchrony card security.
Do you have any more subscriptions or memberships lying around? We can take care of them, too! All you have to do is link your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, and we will detect your active subscriptions. This way, DoNotPay can help you cancel the unwanted ones and save you both time and money!
Are There Any Alternatives to Synchrony Card Security?
Credit card security is of utmost importance in the case of fraud or theft. Synchrony is not the only bank offering a card security program. Check out other credit cards with similar programs:
DoNotPay Is the Multitasking Assistant You’ve Always Wanted!
When it comes to securing your credit card information, DoNotPay has the best solution for you!
Our virtual credit card is generated to mimic real credit cards perfectly. This card is linked to a fake name and email address and has no funds attached to it. The purpose of DoNotPay’s card is to prevent companies from charging you when you sign up for free trials. When the trial expires and companies attempt to bill you for a paid membership, they won’t be able to, and the subscription will be terminated automatically.
To gain access to this and other extraordinary features we have to offer, open DoNotPay in a web browser. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Request a refund from any company
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Start free trials risk-free
- Overturn speeding tickets
- Cancel any subscription or membership
- Contest traffic tickets
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Resolve credit card issues
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Appeal parking tickets
- Find any unclaimed money under your name
- Get rid of spam emails
- Manage unpaid bills
- Request a refund or compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones